The Real Reason Why the Colts' Fans were Booing Andrew Luck

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

When doc? he was already in the Jags. 

Answer the question Gug.  How did you conclude the Colts were not going to rely on Brissett to (again) fill in for Luck ?

Do you and doc believe that the Colts are absolutely against Brisett as their QB??

Here's my answer:  Because they have real NFL executives making decisions.  And there is not one NFL executive who would say, "You know what?  If Luck doesn't pan out, the Jacoby Brissett is a fine replacement.  So let's roll with him."

That, my friend, is logic.

Just now, Gugny said:

Here's my answer:  Because they have real NFL executives making decisions.  And there is not one NFL executive who would say, "You know what?  If Luck doesn't pan out, the Jacoby Brissett is a fine replacement.  So let's roll with him."

Is that what the Colts executives have said st any time over the past 3 years?  Simple question 

Just now, Gugny said:

WEO logic is to go down with the ship, no matter how far into the water it is.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is that what the Colts executives have said st any time over the past 3 years?  Simple question 

A backup QB isn't there to be the heir apparent.  A backup QB is there in case the starter (who actually begins the season) goes down.  Brissett was the backup.

You think the Green Bay brass thinks Kizer is Rodgers' replacement?  Hell, *****, no!  He's just the backup.  And they're praying to Allah that Rodgers doesn't go down.

Brissett is a quality (low quality) backup and that is it.  He was never in their plans as the, "next man up."  Nor would he be for any other NFL team.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

A backup QB isn't there to be the heir apparent.  A backup QB is there in case the starter (who actually begins the season) goes down.  Brissett was the backup.

You think the Green Bay brass thinks Kizer is Rodgers' replacement?  Hell, *****, no!  He's just the backup.  And they're praying to Allah that Rodgers doesn't go down.

Brissett is a quality (low quality) backup and that is it.  He was never in their plans as the, "next man up."  Nor would he be for any other NFL team.

He was the next man up 2 years ago.  They didn’t trade him when they had the chance last year.  They made no move to bring in anyone else this off season when Luck was an early no show. 

So what are you taking About?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

He was the next man up 2 years ago.  They didn’t trade him when they had the chance last year.  They made no move to bring in anyone else this off season when Luck was an early no show. 

So what are you taking About?

I'm talking about him being the solidified backup.  Not Luck's permanent replacement.  It's really that simple, as I see it.

With your logic, Alex Van Pelt would have taken over when Kelly retired.

Just now, Gugny said:

I'm talking about him being the solidified backup.  Not Luck's permanent replacement.  It's really that simple, as I see it.

With your logic, Alex Van Pelt would have taken over when Kelly retired.

I’m not saying he’s any good.  But i is overwhelmingly obvious that he alone is all they intended to start in Lucks place sine he no showed this off season.  They looked at no one else.  This is the guy they were going to roll with this year if Luck was a no go.  Nothing could be more obvious

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh come on doc.  You are suggesting something no one else anywhere had.  You SAID they knew before Foles signed.  Back it up

LOL!  Why should I be held to a higher standard when no one has backed-up their wild-ass speculations?

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Why should I be held to a higher standard when no one has backed-up their wild-ass speculations?

I'm just asking you to back up your own wild ass speculation...

Go on, tell us all how the Colts knew Luck was retiring before he went to Europe, before Foles was signed.  You've said it several times now so this should be easy for you.

It's very simple why the Colts fans booed him

They all just found out during the middle of a Preseason Week 3 game that the star of their offence and starting QB decided out of the blue to give up football and retire leaving them stuck without a replacement and probably wasting another season.

I don't think fans would have booed of he did this at the end of last season or sometime during the offseason before the draft or FA started and the team could have made moves to find a better replacement. Now, less then 2 weeks before the season is to start they are relying on a backup QB to take over the team with a backup who has not seen much of an NFL field in his career and is also suspended.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm just asking you to back up your own wild ass speculation...

Go on, tell us all how the Colts knew Luck was retiring before he went to Europe, before Foles was signed.  You've said it several times now so this should be easy for you.

I never said I knew for certain.  That's your MO.  I said they probably knew before FA.  It's just as plausible as them knowing anytime after.