Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

finished watching this docuseries last night....what a piece of *****.....i hope the others involved are prosecuted to the full extent

On 5/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Pyramid you say? ... And now it's a crumbling pyramid. 

Huh. :ph34r: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Poojer said:

finished watching this docuseries last night....what a piece of *****.....i hope the others involved are prosecuted to the full extent

Important to remember about that doc -- it was based on Patterson's book. Patterson is very close to the Clintons (he wrote a book with Bill just the other year). That doc is a lot of spin, spin, spin for the Clinton machine. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I didn't see a ton of spin...they certainly highlighted Clinton's numerous trips and visits and that one employee in VI said he never saw anything inappropriate from Clinton.  I do think it showed an awful lot of pictures of President Trump but really never linked him to anything other than a friend/acquaintance.  I thought the doc focused mostly on what a despicable piece of ***** eptein was.  I think they treated the victims with a ton of respect.  I didn't get a lot of obvious spin out of it, which i appreciated

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Important to remember about that doc -- it was based on Patterson's book. Patterson is very close to the Clintons (he wrote a book with Bill just the other year). That doc is a lot of spin, spin, spin for the Clinton machine. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Judge in Jeffrey Epstein grand jury case has ties to those with a stake in outcome

by Julie K. Brown

Original Article

The Palm Beach judge who has thus far refused to release grand jury records in the Jeffrey Epstein case has both professional and family ties to three of the politicians who have a stake in keeping those records secret, the Miami Herald has learned. Krista Marx, the Palm Beach chief judge who also heads a panel that polices judicial conduct, has potential conflicts of interest involving three prominent players embroiled in the Epstein sex-trafficking saga

• Thank you (+1) 2