Jamison Crowder reportedly suffers injury at Jets camp, gets taken to the locker room

Jamison Crowder reportedly suffers injury at Jets camp, gets taken to the locker room

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jamison-crowder-reportedly-suffers-injury-at-jets-camp-gets-taken-to-the-locker-room/

Jamison Crowder became the latest wide receiver to suffer an injury in training camp. Crowder, projected to be the starting slot receiver for the New York Jets, was taken to the locker room with left ankle/foot issues suffered in Monday's training camp practice, per ESPN's Rich Cimini. 

Crowder joins a crowded list of wideouts that have gone down with injuries in the early portion of training camp

5 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

How much a co-pay they ding him?  Or are they real pricks, and made him file a claim after Crowder paid ‘up front’?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Sentence structure is everything. ?

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The Jets’ HMO approved it?  ?

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

How much a co-pay they ding him?  Or are they real pricks, and made him file a claim after Crowder paid ‘up front’?

I don’t get it. Is there something up with the Jets insurance plan? 

1 hour ago, Nick the Greek said:

I don’t get it. Is there something up with the Jets insurance plan? 

Just the way that clusterfest of an organization runs things, I wouldn’t put it past them to run a ‘nickel and dime’ set up on health care.  “What’s that Mr. Darnold?  Strained shoulder?  Here’s a bag of ice and a tube of Ben Gay.  We’ll deduct $12.50 from next week’s paycheque”.