"Ol' Whitey" wants 4 hour

start time for parking in stadium lots strictly enforced. Thats what I heard the other day. There has been a crew working this week installing new guard rails in some of the parking lots to help control those who do not want to follow the NFL 4 hour before kickoff opening of the lot rule.

With the new law concerning NYS getting all "Motion ticket fine $$$" those who PARK on posted streets waiting for the stadium lost to open, might get a ticket from the Town of Orchard Park who will be able to keep the "Non Motion fine $$$$

I don't remember anyone specifying that you have to start four hours before gametime in your LOCAL time zone.

To us left coasters, four hours prior to game time is 6 a.m.

Sounds early enough to me.

22714[/snapback]

Classic, and true.

My brother will arrive at 8 AM for Bills games at my house, in Orange County, CA.

At 8:15 he opens the fridge, grabs a heiney, and asks me if I want one. Without delay, I say to myself, "What the hell, its Sunday, the Bills are playing, if I was back home, I'd be drinking in the parking lot.." "Sure..."

By 9:00 the wife will wake up and come on down to the family room, and look at us with that "oh crap, here they go again look"...

Its definitely trippy cheering for an East coast football team here out west...

start time for parking in stadium lots strictly enforced. Thats what I heard the other day. There has been a crew working this week installing new guard rails in some of the parking lots to help control those who do not want to follow the NFL 4 hour before kickoff opening of the lot rule.

With the new law concerning NYS getting all "Motion ticket fine $$$" those who PARK on posted streets waiting for the stadium lost to open, might get a ticket from the Town of Orchard Park who will be able to keep the "Non Motion fine $$$$

22033[/snapback]

Well, I guess this is an attempt to address the problem of drunks in the stadium during games. I have mixed feelings about this. First, I think many people at games get out of hand and make the experience less enjoyable for others. On the other hand, drunks are going to find somewhere to drink. A parking restriction isn't going to change anything.

Guest looking for bars

Hey, need some last minute help.

travelling to buffalo on sat. for the game and my friends and i are looking for some decent bars/lounges/clubs w/ decent looking attainable women. college scence is ok for us..... suggestions? come on....help a brother out!