Josh Allen Chicago

While My car is in the shop I have been using Lyft to get to work. While talking to the driver about football this morning, I mentioned the Bills and asked him his impressions of the team. His first reply was "You have  Josh Allen" I found that exciting. When I asked him about Allen and his so called weaknesses, he said that Allen has heart and guts. He said Don't worry man...he is young and going to be good! It was a nice start to my day. Good to hear that Allen is recognized. I thought I would share this! That's it.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

While My car is in the shop I have been using Lyft to get to work. While talking to the driver about football this morning, I mentioned the Bills and asked him his impressions of the team. His first reply was "You have  Josh Allen" I found that exciting. When I asked him about Allen and his so called weaknesses, he said that Allen has heart and guts. He said Don't worry man...he is young and going to be good! It was a nice start to my day. Good to hear that Allen is recognized. I thought I would share this! That's it.

Hope the car is all right.  Had a story like that years back.  I deer ran into my car driving on the highway (it was new at the time).  I had to take it to an auto body shop.

The Enterprise guy on the drive over to get my rental car was telling me how it must be exciting to be a Bills fan.  Mario Williams was just signed.  The year didn’t work out but it’s a nice memory though 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Hope the car is all right.  Had a story like that years back.  I deer ran into my car driving on the highway (it was new at the time).  I had to take it to an auto body shop.

The Enterprise guy on the drive over to get my rental car was telling me how it must be exciting to be a Bills fan.  Mario Williams was just signed.  The year didn’t work out but it’s a nice memory though 

I remember the Mario signing! I worked up the street from the Tempo restaurant on Delaware where the Bills wined and dined him. Yes...it was a cool feeling. I didn't expect to hear about Josh Allen. Thank you...my car is due today.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

I am in NYC for the the 4th.  Had a Bills shirt on yesterday walking around Times Square.   Got at least 20 "Go Bills", which is not surprising...but what was surprising is that a couple of Pats fans, including one at John's Pizzeria last night, stopped to say they are "worried about the Bills dethroning the Pats" this year.  Both were big Josh Allen fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JoeF said:

...but what was surprising is that a couple of Pats fans, including one at John's Pizzeria last night, stopped to say they are "worried about the Bills dethroning the Pats" this year.  Both were big Josh Allen fans.

they are so full of crap, but that's what smart fans do for fans of hopeless situations

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they are so full of crap, but that's what smart fans do for fans of hopeless situations

I am telling ya...Allen is going to be good. He already is!

47 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I am in NYC for the the 4th.  Had a Bills shirt on yesterday walking around Times Square.   Got at least 20 "Go Bills", which is not surprising...but what was surprising is that a couple of Pats fans, including one at John's Pizzeria last night, stopped to say they are "worried about the Bills dethroning the Pats" this year.  Both were big Josh Allen fans.

..IMPOSSIBLE...."the Fins are in their SB window"....I read it here..........

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I am telling ya...Allen is going to be good. He already is!

He has a lot of potential and I look forward to a Bills season. We get this once every 25 yearzzzzzz.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..IMPOSSIBLE...."the Fins are in their SB window"....I read it here..........

They should string together two decent offensive series outside of garbagetime before declaring super bowl parade routes

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

That is good to hear. As Bills fans we just want a good QB again. I feel Allen will be just that.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

That is good to hear. As Bills fans we just want a good QB again. I feel Allen will be just that.

been 25 years or so, Bledsoe was a disappointment, but he was old and had suffered a severe injury before showing up here

Just now, row_33 said:

been 25 years or so, Bledsoe was a disappointment, but he was old and had suffered a severe injury before showing up here

I know...I liked Bledsoe. He could throw with anybody. If he were more mobile he would have extended his career.

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I know...I liked Bledsoe. He could throw with anybody. If he were more mobile he would have extended his career.

his statue-esque tendencies were awful

THROW IT THROW IT!!!!!!!! oh geez....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I know...I guess there was no cure for it!

Tyrod was....

what are you doing?

throw it!

throw it!

run !

run!

get down!

WTF are you doing out there???

fond memories of me and the TV screen

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I feel Allen is different...he has already demonstrated that.

potential and hope for a lot of good things in his career.

not even thinking about a shoe dropping, and then the other one, not at all....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

potential and hope for a lot of good things in his career.

not even thinking about a shoe dropping, and then the other one, not at all....

I feel.he will be good and steadily improve.