Buffalo Sabres and NHL: 2019/20: Sabres season officially over. Draft lottery June 26th

BillsFan4

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Blow it up.  Again. 

In retrospect, the tank psychologically killed this franchise, and they haven't recovered.  

Look at it this way:  Being down 3-0 at home to a doormat means that no matter what comes next, the trajectory is up.

Does Eichel's inevitable trade request come at 9:30?

Sabres suck like usual.  Botterill hasn’t done squat since being here.  

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Holy poop, Sabres are +210 , on home ice, to the team in FREAKING LAST PLACE IN THE NHL!!!

yes, i am hate betting them tonight , that's just too damn juicy!!!

Lets go Sabres!!!!

Oops

• Haha (+1) 1

But we have all the makings of a contender in 2020 according to many in this board. I am officially on 

3 years in and many here will tell you the GM has a plan! And many will say play has improved cause they can’t see the 2-7-2   

My lord, has there ever been a better case to fire a GM , in any sport , in any league. 

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Oops

I will stand by that bet. + 210 was a mistake by Bovada I am pretty sure. Value is value, does not mean it will win. But overall, I am an IDIOT for betting the Sabres!

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

But we have all the makings of a contender in 2020 according to many in this board. I am officially on 

3 years in and many here will tell you the GM has a plan! And many will say play has improved cause they can’t see the 2-7-2   

My lord, has there ever been a better case to fire a GM , in any sport , in any league. 

I will stand by that bet. + 210 was a mistake by Bovada I am pretty sure. Value is value, does not mean it will win. But overall, I am an IDIOT for betting the Sabres!

Just watched Botts interview.  That was a stupid thing to do.  He basically said he'd  like to get a forward but likes having a lot of D.  The primary theme was whining about the salary cap.  Remind me again if cap management is under the GM's role.

I get that Murray was likely literally the worst GM in the history of professional sports, but he has been gone for a while and we have a horrible team that is bumping against the cap.  Look at all the strong teams around the league and the Sabres have a cap problem that hasn't been fixed?  For the love of God.

If I had a theory that the Sabres were being sabotaged by Murray and Botts and they only drafted Eichel and Dahlin because if they didn't the sabotage would be obvious .....is there one thing they've done that is evidence against this theory?

I say at the end of the year when they are out of it....mid February or so....go full Veeck and start Tre White in goal at a home game.

Edited by 4merper4mer

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I say at the end of the year when they are out of it....mid February or so....go full Veeck and start Tre White in goal at a home game.

they are out of it now. . A cumulative total of 2 points vs the 19th, 28th and  31st ranked teams in the NHL.

One thing needs to be annoucned tomorrw

" we have decided to relieve Jason Botteril of his duties as GM of the Buffalo Sabre's  We appreciated his efforts, but we have decided to move in an new direction where the success of the Buffalo Sabre's  is more important than the GM being afraid to admit mistakes.

Edited by plenzmd1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

they are out of it now. . A cumulative total of 2 points vs the 19th, 28th and  31st ranked teams in the NHL.

One thing needs to be annoucned tomorrw

" we have decided to relieve Jason Botteril of his duties as GM of the Buffalo Sabre's  We appreciated his efforts, but we have decided to move in an new direction where the success of the Buffalo Sabre's  is more important than the GM being afraid to admit mistakes.

You mean not every GM in the league thought of Jimmy Vesey as a first line guy?

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Only 176 minutes between non-Eichel goals.

what i need is @JohnC preaching to me some more on how this is an improving team on the ***** and Botts has a plan. Freaking Thanksgiving and season is again over. Least they had the decency to make it to January 1 last year before season was over.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

what i need is @JohnC preaching to me some more on how this is an improving team on the ***** and Botts has a plan. Freaking Thanksgiving and season is again over. Least they had the decency to make it to January 1 last year before season was over.

On a positive note you can get +469863920 on the money line against Boston Thursday.

• Haha (+1) 1