Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Soooooo.... now you're claiming liars shouldn't get our vote?

And that's now, not 30+ years old.

It's funny that some of your strongest and most adamant arguments about voting against Biden now is stuff he did or didn't do decades ago when Trump is acting as an utterly incompetent lying President right now.

Decades old clips aren't what gets your boy reelected because he's out there doing all the needed campaign work for Biden every day he talks publicly.

Jiminy Crickets Transpy, you've had a b0ner for Biden for as long as I can remember, and I can provide a clip from last week where he works his Biden magic!  

If you're comfortable voting for Joe Biden, you must be devastated that Robert Byrd never got his chance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jiminy Crickets Transpy, you've had a b0ner for Biden for as long as I can remember, and I can provide a clip from last week where he works his Biden magic!  

You must be thinking of someone else.

Either that or you're just trolling.

Biden was the guy I thought would win the Democratic nomination all along because he's the safest bet to beat Trump in November.

I've been saying that for almost a year and a half now.  I also said a Biden-Harris ticket was one I preferred most because I liked Harris more than Biden.

My batting average here at PPP is damn good, and it's about to get better in November as I give @Deranged Rhino a lovely new avatar when Trump loses.

You're smarter than this. 

If you can't differentiate between personal preferences in a vacuum vs. personal preferences as it relates to beating the loathsome Donald Trump, then you aren't thinking hard enough.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, I remember Pepperidge Farms.  Are they still around?

Milano cookies were the #1 selling cookies in the US for eons (It is now Oreos, well, last I checked). I love PF cookies. ? Unfortunately, so does my butt. Needless to say I do not purchase them often. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Biden was the guy I thought would win the Democratic nomination all along because he's the safest bet to beat Trump in November.

I've been saying that for almost a year and a half now.  I also said a Biden-Harris ticket was one I preferred most because I liked Harris more than Biden.

My batting average here at PPP is damn good, and it's about to get better in November as I give @Deranged Rhino a lovely new avatar when Trump loses.

If you can't differentiate between personal preferences in a vacuum vs. personal preferences as it relates to beating the loathsome Donald Trump, then you aren't thinking hard enough.

...LMAO......just like on the football side and BBMB......."whiffle" ball........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......just like on the football side and BBMB......."whiffle" ball........

You're the Grandpa that tells the same story at the dinner table every week, thinking he's telling it for the first time, aren't you?

Rhetorical question obviously since you clearly don't have a clue.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You're the Grandpa that tells the same story at the dinner table every week, thinking he's telling it for the first time, aren't you?

Rhetorical question obviously since you clearly don't have a clue.

...LMAO....I knew I could razzle your dazzle......:D

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Your batting average is .075.  I gave you credit for acknowledging the attempted political assassination of Brett Kavanaugh, though I have to rethink that because you seem to be quite fond of Kamala Harris.  I also gave you credit for log-in management and calling Joe Biden as your candidate. 

Other than that, you are wrong on most issues.  

If I'm understanding you correctly, the loathsome DJT (who, prior to the virus, was credited with creating incredible opportunities for all Americans, but most notably people of color as unemployment tumbled to historic lows) has to be replaced, even if that means voting for a guy with a long history of being on the wrong side of legislation involving racial equality.  So, replace the guy who removed barriers to success and replace with the old democrat who has had 50 years to create meaningful reform and has failed to do so.  

In summary--it could be argued that you are voting for the old guard and status quo, as opposed to greater opportunity for people of color.  What's in that for you? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Milano cookies were the #1 selling cookies in the US for eons (It is now Oreos, well, last I checked). I love PF cookies. ? Unfortunately, so does my butt. Needless to say I do not purchase them often.

Ah, never mind.  I forget that Milano cookies are PF.  We often times have a bag in our pantry.  Although I prefer Genevas.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO....I knew I could razzle your dazzle......:D

Just because razzling some dazzles worked for Harris doesn't mean that he's going to make you his running mate.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your batting average is .075.  I gave you credit for acknowledging the attempted political assassination of Brett Kavanaugh, though I have to rethink that because you seem to be quite fond of Kamala Harris.  I also gave you credit for log-in management and calling Joe Biden as your candidate. 

Other than that, you are wrong on most issues.  

giphy.gif

If I'm understanding you correctly, the loathsome DJT (who, prior to the virus, was credited with creating incredible opportunities for all Americans, but most notably people of color as unemployment tumbled to historic lows) has to be replaced, even if that means voting for a guy with a long history of being on the wrong side of legislation involving racial equality.  So, replace the guy who removed barriers to success and replace with the old democrat who has had 50 years to create meaningful reform and has failed to do so.  

Trump rode the wave of 6+ years of steady economic recovery under the wave of Obama.

And the gap between "people of color" and White people was as wide as it always was.  

You understand that it's the gap that's the biggest point of contention, right?

Soooo...

giphy.gif

In summary--it could be argued that you are voting for the old guard and status quo, as opposed to greater opportunity for people of color.  What's in that for you? 

As I stated, your belief that Donald Trump has been a unique benefit for people of color fallacious.

Just here to help because I like you

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Gotta love someone who claims to have a good record on PPP attempting to prove it by ignoring how he got every bit of the Russia story wrong, every bit of the 2016 election story wrong -- then follows it up with a post that claims Trump's economic successes were actually Obama's :lol: 

Never change, Transplant. Keep removing all doubt that you're a serious intellect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The "Willie Horton" campaign ad was produced by supporters of George H.W. Bush for his 1988 presidential campaign against Michael Dukakis.
Horton, an African-American man, was a convicted murderer who raped a white woman and stabbed her partner while furloughed from prison under a Massachusetts program in place when Dukakis, the Democratic nominee, was governor.
The TV ad is now considered one of the most racially divisive in modern political history because it played into white fear and African-American stereotypes. In it, an off-screen narrator tells the story of Horton's crimes while pictures of Bush and Dukakis and a menacing mug shot of Horton flash across the screen. The narrator notes that Bush supports the death penalty for murderers.
"Dukakis not only opposes the death penalty, he allowed first-degree murderers to have weekend passes from prison," the narrator says.

in all seriousness, if there was any question that Biden is going to win, today should have erased it.

He probably picked the best woman VP from the “probables” (with the least amount of baggage) besides Tammy Duckworth.

• Haha (+1) 1