Post Draft: How does our projected 53 compare to 2018 opening day roster?

12 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Nice snapshot from last year to this year- thanks. Our roster is much improved except for ST particularly punter. What was that rookie punters name that broke his leg last pre season? He was booming the rock! Hopefully he is in the mix this year.

As the poster above said, Non-skill ST shd be better with Roberts alone. Also, I expect Joseph to contribute instantly on ST. Mo Alexander is also someone to watch out for.

The only punter who was injured last year was Bojo  (shoulder). Don’t remember who else sorry.

38 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Nice snapshot from last year to this year- thanks. Our roster is much improved except for ST particularly punter. What was that rookie punters name that broke his leg last pre season? He was booming the rock! Hopefully he is in the mix this year.

Corey Carter.  Tore his ACL

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I have a feeling all of our picks will make the 53 except maybe D. Johnson.  He the rawest prospect by far.  He could benefit a year on PS.   Running back wise i don’t see anyway Murphy makes the roster now. 

Same - Dimarco as a core special teamer?  The 5th back is a core ST more than ever playing.