I wonder if the plan might be...Bennie to

God I hope not.

It could be an OLE! festival just like 2003 all over again.

Keep the solid pro next to MW, at least we can feel good about that side of the line.

292707[/snapback]

I agree.....I just assume leave the right side of the line as it is.

Given the fact that Bennie is a road grater but not a great pass protector I wonder if the bills will move Villy to Left Guard to team up with incoming Shelton.....

I still think our 1st round pick is going to be a center...and he will eventually push Teague out......

292704[/snapback]

You mean our second-round pick - but I completely agree.

You feel free to look at his stats.  I'll continue to watch him struggle to drop step and move laterally.

292822[/snapback]

Alaska I have garnered a new level of respect for you after this comment. :o

My guess is Anderson is probably less of a pass blocker than is Villarreal, though as we've heard pass blocking is not Villarreal's forte either. As has been said many times, McNally is a great coach and can hopefully bring Anderson's pass protection up to where it's not as much of aliability.

I think Villarreal stays at RG, Anderson starts at LG. Tucker will be given the chance to challenge at center, and if the Bills think he can beat out Teague, Teague will move into the competition at LT. I don't think the Bills have ruled out getting Shelton, but are at this point trying to give themselves as many options at LT as they can hoping that something pans out. If they get Shelton he probably starts. If not, I think it's a crap shoot between Teague, Peters, Gandy, and even McFarland. Bannan probably ends up as depth at the guard spot, as will Gandy if he doesn't start at LT.

Which is why you said that first, instead of bringing up some lame stat based "argument," huh?  :o

Sorry if you didn't realize that that's ALWAYS been my underlying argument. As for sacks given-up argument, sacks are why we vilified RJ and Drew, and what many point to as a reason why Teague couldn't play LT. And it's not like CV played with good QB's in Chicago.