Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Comey has no friends on either side.  He's *****.  ?‍♂️

He truly is. Though, with that set up, now I'm hoping (not seriously) that he has the goods on everyone above him and decides to flip since they all threw him under the bus. But it looks like Comey and McCabe are both severely screwed. More scalps deserve to be on that hook, but I'll happily take those two if they're the big finale.

• Like (+1) 3

Ordinarily, such discussions would raise little interest in everyday America. But it turns out Kilimnik is no ordinary contact: The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week described Kilimnik as a Russian intelligence officer in its final report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

In other words, the State Department and its Kiev embassy were routinely trading information with a man the Senate report now portrays as an asset of a hostile foreign power during a time when Biden, now the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, oversaw Ukrainian policy for the Obama administration.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

IT’S ALWAYS PROJECTION:

In an exclusive story, JustTheNews is reporting that the very same RUSSIAN (!) who was identified as an “intelligence risk” in contacting the Trump team was himself a verified asset during the Obama Administration documents show:

“[T]he State Department and its Kiev embassy were routinely trading information with a man the Senate report now portrays as an asset of a hostile foreign power during a time when Biden, now the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, oversaw Ukrainian policy for the Obama administration.”

I wish I could say that I’m surprised…but I’m not.

• Like (+1) 4

On 8/24/2020 at 11:52 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

He truly is. Though, with that set up, now I'm hoping (not seriously) that he has the goods on everyone above him and decides to flip since they all threw him under the bus. But it looks like Comey and McCabe are both severely screwed. More scalps deserve to be on that hook, but I'll happily take those two if they're the big finale.

I wonder what year the big finale will be?  2067?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Winer leads to Kerry and Clinton. 

...LMAO....who is the bigger political fraud in recent memory, Kerry or Holder?.....I'd say a dead heat......special thanks to MA for their valued political contribution ala Swiftboat John, Markey, Lizzie Warren, Dukakis , Barney Fife, Uncle Teddy et al......rivals NYS and our fine list.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1