Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am hoping she misunderstood and meant Brennan to be arrested Friday.  ?

Would be great. 

I'm hoping it's late in the week to allow for further indictments to come out before he's interviewed so that he's completely boxed in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Would be great. 

I'm hoping it's late in the week to allow for further indictments to come out before he's interviewed so that he's completely boxed in.

Or it could be just the opposite, indictments come out shortly after the interview so he's completely boxed in.  Based on how loony the trolls are lately, I'd say we're getting real close.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I need to note one bombshell that Maria dropped: her sources tell her that John Brennan is slated for an interview with the Durham investigators on Friday of this week.

In federal investigations, a target for indictment is usually called in to speak with prosecutors as the last stage of the investigation, after all the relevant facts have been gathered.

The mere fact of being called doesn’t guarantee an indictment, of course. But in practice, in an investigation such as Durham’s, an interview is a necessary but not sufficient precursor of an indictment.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/how_the_trump_campaign_will_shift_the_narrative_and_win.html#ixzz6VNuJ2OjX

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Senate Intel says FBI gave 'unjustified credence' to Steele dossier, Russia 'took advantage' of Trump transition team

Committee released the fifth and final volume of its five-part report on Russian interference in the 2016 election

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

The Senate Intelligence Committee found that the FBI gave the unverified anti-Trump dossier “unjustified credence,” and that Russia “took advantage” of members of the Trump transition team’s “relative inexperience in government” in its final report as part of its years-long bipartisan Russia investigation.

The panel on Tuesday released the fifth and final volume of its five-part report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"Over the last three years, the Senate Intelligence Committee conducted a bipartisan and thorough investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and undermine our democracy," Acting Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said in a statement Tuesday. "We interviewed over 200 witnesses and reviewed over 1 million pages of documents."

He added: "No probe into this matter has been more exhaustive."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-fbi-steele-dossier-russia-investigation-report

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Senate Intel says FBI gave 'unjustified credence' to Steele dossier, Russia 'took advantage' of Trump transition team

Committee released the fifth and final volume of its five-part report on Russian interference in the 2016 election

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

The Senate Intelligence Committee found that the FBI gave the unverified anti-Trump dossier “unjustified credence,” and that Russia “took advantage” of members of the Trump transition team’s “relative inexperience in government” in its final report as part of its years-long bipartisan Russia investigation.

The panel on Tuesday released the fifth and final volume of its five-part report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"Over the last three years, the Senate Intelligence Committee conducted a bipartisan and thorough investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and undermine our democracy," Acting Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said in a statement Tuesday. "We interviewed over 200 witnesses and reviewed over 1 million pages of documents."

He added: "No probe into this matter has been more exhaustive."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-fbi-steele-dossier-russia-investigation-report

I'm glad they took the time to thoroughly debunk the narrative, only a year or so after it was already thoroughly debunked by a hyper-partisan group of 'special prosecutors'.

• Like (+1) 2