I still believe OBD should burn a 3rd or 4th on a tall, physical WR

It appears, with the Spain signing, the Bills are going ALL-IN on defense in the draft.

While I love the additions at TE and WR, I still think a glaring hole is missing in the WR corp:  A 6'4" or taller WR that could do fade routes in the endzone, or jump balls there too.  Since most DBs are shorter, I believe a tall, physical receiver would add depth to the WR corp.

I know.  The Bills tried that with James Hardy (RIP) and that 6'5" sack of snot KB. . .but I believe Beane and McD have their plan and if they pull the trigger it won't be a bust. 

Speed is great getting down the field.  In close red zone (inside the 10), I like tall WRs and TEs that are hard to bring down.

I think someone like J Jaw, who I believe caught the most contests passes last season (according to PFF) would be an ideal prospect for us.

The one thing I factor in 

Foster

Brown 

Beasley are all presumed locks to make this roster 

Zay I'd say 70/30 stays to goes...

Roberts to me is a lock unless the wheels totally come off his career.

So, if Buffalo is to draft another WR... how much emphasis do they put on that player potentially having to be able to contribute on ST; in order to justify their roster spot.  In turn, do you select a different style WR that has a similar grade?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seoulful Soul said:

It appears, with the Spain signing, the Bills are going ALL-IN on defense in the draft.

Nah. Just more of the same, filling holes so they can go BPA.

1 hour ago, Seoulful Soul said:

While I love the additions at TE and WR, I still think a glaring hole is missing in the WR corp:  A 6'4" or taller WR that could do fade routes in the endzone, or jump balls there too.  Since most DBs are shorter, I believe a tall, physical receiver would add depth to the WR corp.

I know.  The Bills tried that with James Hardy (RIP) and that 6'5" sack of snot KB. . .but I believe Beane and McD have their plan and if they pull the trigger it won't be a bust. 

Speed is great getting down the field.  In close red zone (inside the 10), I like tall WRs and TEs that are hard to bring down.

I think if they find someone like that at a good value, they'd take him.