Latest Drafttek Mock: 4/10

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, we're in a bad spot to get a WR. Too early to take one at #9, and they probably wont be there at #40.

I ask you, would you take Terrell Owens, Eric Moulds, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson with the 9th pick in the draft? Metcalf has been compared to all of them by some evaluator.

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I ask you, would you take Terrell Owens, Eric Moulds, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson with the 9th pick in the draft? Metcalf has been compared to all of them by some evaluator.

I sure would, I'm a Metcalf fan, but it really depends on who else is there. I'd rather build the trenches, and I expect a top-10 pick to contribute immediately. WRs usually take a year before they produce.

I'm not opposed to taking Metcalf or even Hock at #9 to help Allen. Depending on how 1-8 hashes out.

Edit: Calvin and Andre Johnson, I can agree with the comparison. But he's no TO and certainly no Moss. Let's not get crazy.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

17 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Updated Mock 4/10: https://www.drafttek.com/2019-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

Raiders take our guy, Ed Oliver, #4 overall. I could see them stealing him and him being a badass in the Black and Silver for years to come.

Bills end up with:

#9 Clelin Ferrell - DE Clemson

#40 Jerry Tillery - DT Notre Dame

#74 Devin Singletary - RB FL Atlanta

#112 Gary Johnson - OLB Texas

End up grabbing Bryce Love in the 6th as well.

Mostly DL and 2 RBs...

I'm sure Dean did the best he could but I would be VERY disappointed with this draft if it worked out like this.

That's a TERRIBLE draft. Astro seems to have lost his touch.

15 hours ago, Toesy said:

IMO Randy Moss is the GOAT but if this guy is actually Megatron version 2019 I think he might be a good pick at #9. A lot of IFS there for sure.  

I feel like the best comparison is Andre Johnson, which is still a decent pick.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That's a TERRIBLE draft. Astro seems to have lost his touch.

To his defense, the way the picks played out, he wasnt  given much to work with. Looking at who went right after our picks, there isnt anyone there I'd rather have.

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Updated Mock 4/10: https://www.drafttek.com/2019-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

Raiders take our guy, Ed Oliver, #4 overall. I could see them stealing him and him being a badass in the Black and Silver for years to come.

Bills end up with:

#9 Clelin Ferrell - DE Clemson

#40 Jerry Tillery - DT Notre Dame

#74 Devin Singletary - RB FL Atlanta

#112 Gary Johnson - OLB Texas

End up grabbing Bryce Love in the 6th as well.

Mostly DL and 2 RBs...

I'm sure Dean did the best he could but I would be VERY disappointed with this draft if it worked out like this.

If draft Fell this this...  Here is a better draft.  BPA instead of reaching for ND product in second.

Clelin Ferrell, DE (would try to trade down and anyone wanting QB would likely come up for Lock right there)

Amani Oruwariye, CB (don't over think this, a NO 2 CB is needed bad and Amani would be the BPA at this selection).

Gerald Willis, DT (could even wait one more round for this position because of deep at this position, but BPA)

Gary Johnson, OLB (no brainier I agree with Dean BPA)

Lamont Gaillard, C/OG (BPA)

Alize Mack, TE (little reach here but not much, could move this pick in a trade)

Darius Slayton, WR (BPA)

Bryce Love, RB (Ok I am fine with him in this round)

Travis Fulgham, WR (BPA)

Isaac Naunta, TE (BPA) 

• Like (+1) 1