Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

On 3/25/2019 at 6:22 PM, Mr. WEO said:

TO had a huge ego that dwarf's AB's----yet he's an HOFer all the way.

Your statement is ridiculous.  

Always so hostile. Do I know you? An AB to TO ego comparison is in no way "ridiculous".

TO never flat out quit on his team. AB now holds the diva crown. Seriously, how the hell can anybody look at what AB has done this past year, and his stupid mustache, and his continued social media BS, and say "but TO", or anybody else for that matter? In addition to LEAVING A GAME DURING HALFTIME, did TO, or Chad Johnson or Randy Moss even ever go out of their way to disparage other teams? Or claim that they have so much money that they don't even need to play any more while in their prime? Or participate in TV game shows while quitting on their team and throwing their team mates under the bus? AB is king diva. Get outta here.

Edited by Nelius

Between this and that Goober Eli Manning’s take on Eagle fans, a cynic would think there’s some NFL PR shenanigans afoot, during this quiet period between the combine and draft, the same week MLB opens up. 

Not that I would be such a cynic, nosiree. 

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

Always so hostile. Do I know you? An AB to TO ego comparison is in no way "ridiculous".

TO never flat out quit on his team. AB now holds the diva crown. Seriously, how the hell can anybody look at what AB has done this past year, and his stupid mustache, and his continued social media BS, and say "but TO", or anybody else for that matter? In addition to LEAVING A GAME DURING HALFTIME, did TO, or Chad Johnson or Randy Moss even ever go out of their way to disparage other teams? Or claim that they have so much money that they don't even need to play any more while in their prime? Or participate in TV game shows while quitting on their team and throwing their team mates under the bus? AB is king diva. Get outta here.

Pointing out a silly statement isn't hostility.  You said that because he is a diva (and he is of course) he could never be considered a top 5 receiver.  That makes no sense whatsoever.

Any guy on the Steelers right now would say he's a top 5 WR, because he obviously is. 

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Except say the 14 guys we signed in FA?  Lmao ???‍♂️

Most being second tier talent, and the one who isn't is oft injured. Generally throwing a bunch of second rate bodies at the problem is not the best solution. We'll see what happens. 

Top level talent rarely chooses Buffalo. Bryce Paup, Chris Spielman, Takeo Spikes, Mario Williams... It takes decades for the Bills to land enough to require both hands to count them, while most teams can accomplish the same in one rebuild cycle.

2 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Most being second tier talent, and the one who isn't is oft injured. Generally throwing a bunch of second rate bodies at the problem is not the best solution. We'll see what happens. 

Top level talent rarely chooses Buffalo. Bryce Paup, Chris Spielman, Takeo Spikes, Mario Williams... It takes decades for the Bills to land enough to require both hands to count them, while most teams can accomplish the same in one rebuild cycle.

There is so much wrong with your post that I don't know where to begin, so I will just skip it like I never saw it.  

The only thing I will say is maybe you should consider being a fan of the Redskins because big spending FA signings sure worked out well for them :flirt:

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

There is so much wrong with your post that I don't know where to begin, so I will just skip it like I never saw it.  

The only thing I will say is maybe you should consider being a fan of the Redskins because big spending FA signings sure worked out well for them :flirt:

Nice strawman, carry on...

29 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Nice strawman, carry on...

Seriously though...you described the Redskins...didnt work out.  

You don't win in the NFL spending huge on one or two free agents.  You win in the NFL making your TEAM better.  You want to sit back and disregard the signings because they are not some HOF credential players.  Who cares.  Our OL got a LOT better.  Big plus.  Our WR room got better, and probably going to get even better through the draft.  Big Plus.  We added depth, something that is CRITICAL in the NFL to several other positions we lacked it like our secondary and stuff.  

Allen has more weapons, more protection, our D has more depth...you look at that and pee on it...just about everyone else looks at that as a great Free Agency.  Now we can go add potential stud players in the draft like you are supposed to do.  RARELY EVER has spending massive on free agents done anything for teams.  Somehow thats all you see.  

Thats fine...not much more I can tell you than I couldn't disagree with you more on it and not many others would agree with you either.  But I also find it pretty stupid to say we cant land Free Agents when we hauled a bunch in, players that other great teams wanted like the Pats too.  They CHOSE the Bills over OTHER options.  

But nah who cares right, that doesnt fit your victim narrative of nobody will come here.  When you have a good coach and an aggressive GM who is out to build a winner with a young QB in place, things become more attractive.  Not having that in the past is why we had an issue, but thats changed now.  I don't see why people still want to hold on to this scorned lover mentality anymore when its clearly not accurate.

You are literally the type of person Beane was so pissed off at.  If you ever get to meet him, I would refrain from telling him your TSW handle 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seriously though...you described the Redskins...didnt work out.  

You don't win in the NFL spending huge on one or two free agents.  You win in the NFL making your TEAM better.  You want to sit back and disregard the signings because they are not some HOF credential players.  Who cares.  Our OL got a LOT better.  Big plus.  Our WR room got better, and probably going to get even better through the draft.  Big Plus.  We added depth, something that is CRITICAL in the NFL to several other positions we lacked it like our secondary and stuff.  

Allen has more weapons, more protection, our D has more depth...you look at that and pee on it...just about everyone else looks at that as a great Free Agency.  Now we can go add potential stud players in the draft like you are supposed to do.  RARELY EVER has spending massive on free agents done anything for teams.  Somehow thats all you see.  

Thats fine...not much more I can tell you than I couldn't disagree with you more on it and not many others would agree with you either.  But I also find it pretty stupid to say we can land Free Agents when we hauled a bunch in, players that other great teams wanted like the Pats too.  They CHOSE the Bills over OTHER options.  

But nah who cares right, that doesnt fit your victim narrative of nobody will come here.  When you have a good coach and an aggressive GM who is out to build a winner with a young QB in place, things become more attractive.  Not having that in the past is why we had an issue, but thats changed now.  I don't see why people still want to hold on to this scorned lover mentality anymore when its clearly not accurate.

You are literally the type of person Beane was so pissed off yet.  If you ever get to meet him, I would refrain from telling him your TSW handle 

I mean that is a nice essay and all, but if you don't think Buffalo is way down on the destination list for pro players, you're just not looking at the situation rationally IMO.

Listen to what Robin Lehner just said about Buffalo... It's a real situation, not just a negative nelly fan delusion.

Edited by MacGyver

2 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I mean that is a nice essay and all, but if you don't think Buffalo is way down on the destination list for pro players, you're just not looking at the situation rationally IMO.

Listen to what Robin Lehner just said about Buffalo... It's a real situation, not just a negative nelly fan delusion.

14 free agents...several turned down the Pats and other teams.  

You can believe what ever false narrative you want.  14 NFL players just said you're wrong.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

14 free agents...several turned down the Pats and other teams.  

You can believe what ever false narrative you want.  14 NFL players just said you're wrong.  

I mean we'll see how many of the 14 contribute to the team success. The summation of how many of them will be required to equal the contribution of an AB or an OBJ, players who laugh/cringe at the idea of playing in Buffalo.

I mean we'll see how many of the 14 contribute to the team success. The summation of how many of them will be required to equal the contribution of an AB or an OBJ, players who laugh/cringe at the idea of playing in Buffalo.

By the same token, we'll see how much AB contributes to the Raiders' success.  How about a wager on which team has a better record this coming season? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Im pretty sure every GM in the NFL would take the 14 guys we got over either AB or OBJ without hesitation.  In fact, 31 teams could have tried to trade for those guys and almost ALL passed.  And it would have cost a couple draft picks, not 14 players.  

Again you are wrong.  Also find it hilarious you tried to make this argument using comments about a hockey team that has nothing to do with the NFL or Bills.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im pretty sure every GM in the NFL would take the 14 guys we got over either AB or OBJ without hesitation.  In fact, 31 teams could have tried to trade for those guys and almost ALL passed.  And it would have cost a couple draft picks, not 14 players.  

Again you are wrong.  Also find it hilarious you tried to make this argument using comments about a hockey team that has nothing to do with the NFL or Bills.  

The main issue is the perception of Buffalo from pro athletes, no matter the sport.

Edited by MacGyver

4 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

The main issue is the perception of Buffalo from pro athletes, no matter the sport.

14 guys disagree with you who just passed up other teams to sign in Buffalo.  

Its ok to be wrong, just make peace with it.