This article and picture are great

Bledsoe who??? GO JP!! GO BUFFALO!!

291499[/snapback]

This is the best reply to this thread. Seriously, whomever started this thread has a hard on for Bledsoe or the poster is a small and bitter man. Why even post this? Again, if you post these type threads you absolutely must expect sarcastic responses....if you don't you are completely stupid and borderline ignorant on several levels of human intellect.

Can the mods just remove this stuff?

Did you happen to see the SI poll? "Which team would be best fit for Travis Henry?"

Cardinals 35% 1375 votes

Buccaneers 15% 598 votes

Eagles 17% 679 votes

Dolphins 26% 1023 votes

Other 7% 288 votes

Did you happen to see the SI poll?  "Which team would be best fit for Travis Henry?"

Cardinals  35% 1375 votes

Buccaneers  15% 598 votes

Eagles  17% 679 votes

Dolphins  26% 1023 votes

Other  7% 288 votes

291550[/snapback]

Was there an option for a jail or a toilet bowl?

Excuse me. I will try to be positive. You set a shining example of this wrt to Drew, so all I need do is to follow suit.

291562[/snapback]

huh? I always questioned Drews talent on the football field but I never questioned his character. I am a football fan and will comment on football. You are crossing lines

huh?  I always questioned Drews talent on the football field but I never questioned his character.  I am a football fan and will comment on football.  You are crossing lines

291563[/snapback]

OK, strike the jail comment, and consider my post to be about his talent alone.

Does this change things?

you implied Travis is a piece of sh--

291573[/snapback]

I am asserting that TH is a bad football player. As much as I have air hammered this claim, I make the case that you spent more time blasting Bledsoe.

So, how about we compare their won/loss records as Buffalo Bills starters? Next, let us take a peek at each of their career stats? Will Travis ever be in the top ten for total yards? No possible way. Agreed? Will he be in the NFL in 2 years? I doubt it big time. How about you?

Now, blast away at Drew, who is already gone. And dont let me stop you from extolling the virtues of Travis Henry, but get out of the way!

I would hate to see you knocked down from all the substantial trade offers that keep rolling in for his services.