USA Today's 4-Round Mock - I'd be Thrilled

BigDingus

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

or

They were smart enough to realize that Foster had incredible potential......but needed seasoning.....and were smart enough to bring him to the practice squad instead of straight going away from him......

Does it really give fans legit pain to give any credit to this coaching staff for anything?

No I have given them plenty of credit and I expect they will earn more. You have a lengthy history of praising dog ***** and calling it candy. Just stop. 

If you think a guy has incredible potential you don’t waive him in front of 31 other GM’s faces and see if one will bite. 

On 2/21/2019 at 6:30 AM, Elite Poster said:

Debatable. Trading up for Zay was horrible, trading up for Tremaine is looking like it was not the right move either. Trading for KB was a disaster. Mike Tolbert as RB2 was a mess. Highly overpaid for Star who was decent, and Trent who was never available and average at best. Going into the year with ONLY Peterman in front of Allen, are you kidding me???!!! Josh Allen was not supposed to start this early, lack of depth and veteran experience at QB thrust him in immediately. 

Not paying Richie was idiotic. Opened a hole when they did not have to undercut him. Bodine and Groy as your centers when you had 7 months to prepare for Wood leaving? What a mess. How in the world do you have a 2 year PLANNED set of moves to get a franchise QB and go backwards with OL the entire time.

Don't even get me started on letting Robert Woods walk and creating yet another hole. $7 million was a freaking bargain for him, these guys need to understand positional inflation. We are now paying more, 2 years later, for an average DE who can't finish a game. 

Rick Dennison. Enough said. In two straight years, they had an old player QUIT football before finishing the season. They can't even gauge whether these guys want to play anymore. 

They are good coaches but in terms of acquiring and keeping players efficiently, I'm not so sure. 

I think Edmunds will become a monster.  He played against the strongest athletes in the world at 20.  If Allen and Edmunds were finished products Buffalo wouldn't land either.  By years end they both looked like players.  Let Edmunds become a man and see how good he becomes.