McCabe Speaks Out

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But it was based upon past actions. Nothing wrong with that. Criminals like Trump don't just turn into angels. 

Funny how you guys want to smear the people trying to protect us from Russian interference and corruption. 

"Out of hiding came a few of the phantom 'fifth column' - the fascist auxiliary force dreaded by the loyalists."

Im a fifth column. 

Happy ***** Valentines Day, Charlie Brown

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Last night I saw a headline that started "GOP Feasts On Omar Comments..."

They don't just pounce! They feast! 

But hey...#believeallmedia.

Only Omar I cared about...

image.png.e0e40c3374707e4ab5a650a30df55750.png

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Last night I saw a headline that started "GOP Feasts On Omar Comments..."

They don't just pounce! They feast! 

But hey...#believeallmedia.

Wake me up when they start “throwing shade.”

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know, I glazed over this because for two plus years now I've been calling this a coup and supporting that with evidence and (wrongly) assume this is "known" by most. But this should be the biggest takeaway from McCabe's interview, especially for those moderates/independents/centrist dems who have not followed the Trump/Russia stuff closely for whatever reason. Those people should be outraged over not just McCabe's comments and actions, but how the corporate media has provided cover for him and his conspirators at nearly every turn. 

It's almost like they're working together to undermine an incoming, legally elected POTUS. 

It shouldn't matter what you think of Trump personally, or if you voted for him or not. What this whole saga demonstrates is that there are people within the government, high ranking officials, who sought to undermine the voice of the people because they disagreed with their choice for leadership. 

If they can do that to Trump, a candidate you might not like, what's to stop them from doing it to a candidate you do like? 

This has never been about Trump. This has always been about control

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

oh, it's about Trump

that all had a ***** conniption fit over W winning twice, Trump is 50 times the shock and awe

lovin' it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know, I glazed over this because for two plus years now I've been calling this a coup and supporting that with evidence and (wrongly) assume this is "known" by most. But this should be the biggest takeaway from McCabe's interview, especially for those moderates/independents/centrist dems who have not followed the Trump/Russia stuff closely for whatever reason. Those people should be outraged over not just McCabe's comments and actions, but how the corporate media has provided cover for him and his conspirators at nearly every turn. 

It's almost like they're working together to undermine an incoming, legally elected POTUS. 

It shouldn't matter what you think of Trump personally, or if you voted for him or not. What this whole saga demonstrates is that there are people within the government, high ranking officials, who sought to undermine the voice of the people because they disagreed with their choice for leadership. 

If they can do that to Trump, a candidate you might not like, what's to stop them from doing it to a candidate you do like? 

Actually its about a conspiracy to undermine the will of the people. But, you Trumpsters believe what you want to. Reality will catch up to you

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Isn't this what some would call a coup?

I mean, I'm just asking....

Correct. 

"Sedition" is an actual crime people can do time for. It's amazing to me to continually see people like McCabe, Comey, Schiff and others openly DARING the DOJ to bring those charges. 

They're coming... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Isn't this what some would call a coup?

I mean, I'm just asking....

It's called the Constitution, actually 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's what I've said from day one. And unlike you, I've been able to back up my theories with evidence while your entire narrative has crumbled into dust. 

Do better.

Your argument was that Mueller was investigating Hillary, where'd that go??