Daniel Jeremiah goes through his Top 50 Draft prospects (video).

PIZ

31 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Did I miss him or is OL Risner not in his top 50?

I was surprised by what I believe was his top OL, Dillard?  I don’t follow any of this until this time of year, it’s the “learning season” for me on all things draft related. But I hear a whole bunch of names more than I do his. 

Edited by Augie

14 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Wow god forbid!  I guess we hate DJ now.  How dare he not put TBD legend Risner in the top 50

Nope.  Just gives me some hope we can get DJ Metcalf, Ed Oliver, or Jawaan Taylor in the 1st, and then Risner or Bradbury in the 2nd.

2 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

I don't know, this list seems kinda messed up.  I get that it's his favorite draft prospects, but Greedy Williams in the mid-30's?  When he's projected as a top 10 pick?  Something seems wrong there...

Happens every draft when early on the most popular mock drafts overvalue players who eventually  begin to drop. There is always a disconnect between popular choices and player ranking. For example, Greedy is viewed as Top CB, but often see him ranked in mid 20s overall. 

3 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

I don't know, this list seems kinda messed up.  I get that it's his favorite draft prospects, but Greedy Williams in the mid-30's?  When he's projected as a top 10 pick?  Something seems wrong there...

Draft positioning is so much a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing. I think we get a general idea of the top guys, it gets refined and pretty accurate for the top 10 or so just before the draft, and then what teams need or want becomes a bigger factor as the process unfolds. 

All that to say, its fun to speculate, and it gets more fun as the draft inches closer--but we're still 2 months away. Ugh!