Would you trade a high 2020 draft choice for AB?

njbuff

51 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

LOL!!!!

OK. I love delusional people.

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

So let me get this straight...you are running around to everyone in some sort of “I told you so” or “I’m right about everything” parade about something that neither has been proven right or wrong, nor really can be at least for a long time?  Not to mention, just about everyone had some level of concern about AB fitting in.  

Your string of recent posts to people is beyond dumb.  First, you have NO IDEA if AB will be a good teammate to the Raiders.  You’re running around like you’re some kind of proven right prophet when everyone, including me, had concerns about how AB would be with a new team.  Yet you act like he’s suddenly proven he’s a bad teammate (and talk delusionally like you’re the only one who had some concerns about that, which you weren’t) all because he still isn’t getting along with his OLD team?   

And you're the one going through old posts...But after attacking @thebandit27 and him bringing up other things you said, you now tell Bandit to get a life for revisiting old posts???  LMFAO, now that’s some priceless s*** right there.  

Wake us up when you have something actually worth reading to say, or factual.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2019 at 5:22 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

So let me get this straight...you are running around to everyone in some sort of “I told you so” or “I’m right about everything” parade about something that neither has been proven right or wrong, nor really can be at least for a long time?  Not to mention, just about everyone had some level of concern about AB fitting in.  

Your string of recent posts to people is beyond dumb.  First, you have NO IDEA if AB will be a good teammate to the Raiders.  You’re running around like you’re some kind of proven right prophet when everyone, including me, had concerns about how AB would be with a new team.  Yet you act like he’s suddenly proven he’s a bad teammate (and talk delusionally like you’re the only one who had some concerns about that, which you weren’t) all because he still isn’t getting along with his OLD team?   

And you're the one going through old posts...But after attacking @thebandit27 and him bringing up other things you said, you now tell Bandit to get a life for revisiting old posts???  LMFAO, now that’s some priceless s*** right there.  

Wake us up when you have something actually worth reading to say, or factual.  

First, I do know AB will be a bad teammate on the Raiders because he's shown his true colors. He's all about me and the moment he doesn't get the ball or things go bad for him, he'll complain. Like or hate the Steelers, they've always been a first class organization and have always stayed loyal to their players if it's well deserved. Then AB leaves and he throws tantrums on social media and trashes Ben, Juju, Tomlin. For what reason? Juju has always shown him respect and AB starts trashing him because Juju was named team MVP and AB wasn't? That's childish behavior that I would expect from a high schooler, not an 8 year vet in the NFL. That's who he is. What more "proof" do I have to show? LOL. If you can't see the type of person he is now, then I'm sorry for you. Even when it was revealed that the Bills weren't actually close to trading for AB, his immaturity shows with his bashing of the Bills on social media.  

I suggest you learn to read. I've mentioned tons worth reading, you just choose to ignore me cuz I get on your nerves. LOL.  

6 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

First, I do know AB will be a bad teammate on the Raiders because he's shown his true colors. He's all about me and the moment he doesn't get the ball or things go bad for him, he'll complain. Like or hate the Steelers, they've always been a first class organization and have always stayed loyal to their players if it's well deserved. Then AB leaves and he throws tantrums on social media and trashes Ben, Juju, Tomlin. For what reason? Juju has always shown him respect and AB starts trashing him because Juju was named team MVP and AB wasn't? That's childish behavior that I would expect from a high schooler, not an 8 year vet in the NFL. That's who he is. What more "proof" do I have to show? LOL. If you can't see the type of person he is now, then I'm sorry for you. Even when it was revealed that the Bills weren't actually close to trading for AB, his immaturity shows with his bashing of the Bills on social media.  

I suggest you learn to read. I've mentioned tons worth reading, you just choose to ignore me cuz I get on your nerves. LOL.  

I choose to ignore you because of:

1.  You have yet to write anything I care about.

2.  You claim to know things that can’t be known yet. 

3.  You run around in some quest for kudos claiming you knew something others didn’t when it’s the very same thing almost everyone thought and was in no way at all a unique thought by you not something you deserve kudos on.

Everyone, even me in this very thread, expressed concern on him as a locker room fit and being a risk in that department.  Some felt the talent is worth the risk.  I was back and forth on this very thing.  

BUT...and it’s a big BUT - HE HASN'T PLAYED A SINGLE DOWN FOR THE RAIDERS YET.  Everything you said about him being a bad teammate for the Raiders is worthless guessing by you based on what you think you know about things you know nothing about.  He may or may not be a bad teammate for the Raiders.  It has NOT happened yet.  So stop acting like you know something definitive about future events that none of us know will happen or not happen yet.  You’re guessing like anyone else and know nothing other than he has issues with his PASSSSSSSST team.

So why on earth you insist on trying to play the narcissistic “I told you so” game on things that haven’t happened yet and with people who expressed the same concerns, is not only puzzling but also beyond absurd.

Again wake me when you say or wrote something worth taking in ;)

Edited by Alphadawg7

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:29 AM, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

LOL!!!!

OK. I love delusional people.

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

Everywhere. Everything you've written since the useless necrobump.

Here's one:  We had several QBs who showed more promise than Tyrod after Kelly. Flutie and Bledsoe. Probably Rob Johnson as well.

Edited by Thurman#1