Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
njbuff

Would you trade a high 2020 draft choice for AB?

Recommended Posts

Never in a million years would I trade a 1st or 2nd round pick for an extremely highly paid diva WR who is getting close to 30 y.o.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Never in a million years would I trade a 1st or 2nd round pick for an extremely highly paid diva WR who is getting close to 30 y.o.

Trying to draft a WR is real hit and miss, especially trying to fill the #1 and a WR of AB's caliber becoming available is rare IMO. Albeit 30 is catching AB at the tail end of his prime. 

 

Myself personally,  I'm going to ask myself will the 1st round player I draft have as much impact on the team / success as AB.

 

Its very doubtful in my humble opinion OldTimer,

 

with all due respect sir. 

Edited by Figster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be an admission by McBeane that they can't draft... Why bring in locker-room napalm in a WR draft this rich?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Can’t believe some of u people wanted Brown on this team. Throwing his ex teammates under the bus. Imagine what he would’ve done to Allen if he couldn’t get the ball to him? Just like I said this would’ve been a train wreck for a young QB like Allen. 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Lol. Can’t believe some of u people wanted Brown on this team. Throwing his ex teammates under the bus. Imagine what he would’ve done to Allen if he couldn’t get the ball to him? Just like I said this would’ve been a train wreck for a young QB like Allen. 

 

Why don’t you tell us what he would have “done to” Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chemical said:

 

Why don’t you tell us what he would have “done to” Allen

 

Why don't  you go back and read what I've already written

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

 

Where are you getting your info from?  Fans love to convict people in the court of public opinion on surface info then criticize others opinions based on same surface info.

 

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle.  Big Ben is no model citizen, so to just assume AB is the problem seems to be a stretch since he hasn't been a known problem prior to this.  

 

Sometimes relationships just deteriorate and its never one sided, both sides play into it.  People wanting to put all of it on AB without having any of the real facts seems like a premature social media reaction.  

 

I do not expect us to trade for AB, not really Beanes thing as he has repeatedly said and also shown his preferred path is through the draft.  So in a WR rich draft, I think its unlikely Beane makes a major trade for any WR over 30 for that reason.  But, I also think its silly to now label AB as having no value and treating him like a locker room killer just because he wants out of Pitt.  

 

And to be honest, I put this on Tomlin more than anyone.  He doesn't seem to have control over his locker room, and its not just with AB.  He is an overrated coach IMO who is underachieving with a Super Bowl caliber roster.  

 

LOL...What a joke.

 

Go blame Tomlin for Brown's tweets at JuJu.

 

AB showing his true colors that I saw a MILE away. I knew the kinda person he was. Some people just can't see things for what they are. LOL.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the HECK did you necro this old arsed thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Lol. Can’t believe some of u people wanted Brown on this team. Throwing his ex teammates under the bus. Imagine what he would’ve done to Allen if he couldn’t get the ball to him? Just like I said this would’ve been a train wreck for a young QB like Allen. 

 

It's almost as stupid as someone openly anointing Tyrod Taylor as our franchise QB back in January of 2016!

 

But who would've been silly enough to do that?

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

 

LOL...What a joke.

 

Go blame Tomlin for Brown's tweets at JuJu.

 

AB showing his true colors that I saw a MILE away. I knew the kinda person he was. Some people just can't see things for what they are. LOL.

 

None of this has anything to do with whether or not he will be a good teammate in oakland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

 

None of this has anything to do with whether or not he will be a good teammate in oakland

 

LOL!!!!

 

OK. I love delusional people.

On 4/12/2019 at 4:11 PM, thebandit27 said:

 

It's almost as stupid as someone openly anointing Tyrod Taylor as our franchise QB back in January of 2016!

 

But who would've been silly enough to do that?

 

 

 

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

 

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

 

LOL!!!!

 

OK. I love delusional people.

 

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

 

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

 

You rubber stamped him a franchise QB. Wrong. Plain and simple.

 

And no, I didn't have to go back through your posts--you may learn over time that brazen declarations are noteworthy to those of us with decent memories...it was actually quite a quick and painless exercise to both recall and locate the offending post.

 

What you put on the internet lives forever, so keep that in mind the next time you want to blast others for their opinions--there may be a skeleton lurking in your closet too ;)

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

 

LOL!!!!

 

OK. I love delusional people.

 

Where was I wrong? He was the first Bills QB to bring us to the playoffs since when? How'd the Bills do when we yanked him out and put in Peterman? 

 

And sadly enough, Tyrod did show more promise than any QB since Kelly. That just shows how piss poor our QB situation was than anything else.

 

And I love that you went back 3 years and through ALL my posts to find this. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a life. lol 

 

So let me get this straight...you are running around to everyone in some sort of “I told you so” or “I’m right about everything” parade about something that neither has been proven right or wrong, nor really can be at least for a long time?  Not to mention, just about everyone had some level of concern about AB fitting in.  

 

Your string of recent posts to people is beyond dumb.  First, you have NO IDEA if AB will be a good teammate to the Raiders.  You’re running around like you’re some kind of proven right prophet when everyone, including me, had concerns about how AB would be with a new team.  Yet you act like he’s suddenly proven he’s a bad teammate (and talk delusionally like you’re the only one who had some concerns about that, which you weren’t) all because he still isn’t getting along with his OLD team?   

 

And you're the one going through old posts...But after attacking @thebandit27 and him bringing up other things you said, you now tell Bandit to get a life for revisiting old posts???  LMFAO, now that’s some priceless s*** right there.  

 

Wake us up when you have something actually worth reading to say, or factual.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why we still still talking about AB? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...