Dolphins Plan to Tank

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh yes you can

Truthful hyperbole.? But Tanny does suck. I get a little nervous against the Fish when he's out. He played his best game against us in Miami this season, but mostly just trash.

Edited by LSHMEAB

No team ever plans to tank. People lose jobs and negotiating leverage when they do. That said, I'm sure the Pegulas were willing to give Beane and McDermott a pass on 2018 while we "took our medicine".

Edited by GreggTX

On 1/31/2019 at 10:25 PM, WideNine said:

Well if you know your team is going to suck regardless, why not say it is all part of a "plan".

Now if Lawrence was up for grabs next year, then the Phins tanking all the way would make sense. Providing he stays in one piece at Clemson, once that kid is eligible he is the kind of QB that I think more than a few NFL teams are going to try to out-tank each other to get.

just cracked me up.
 Competitive tanking for QBs.

lol with  out- tank       love it !

21 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Oh yes you can

Bills fans would know .  amirite : )

much much worse

20 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Truthful hyperbole.? But Tanny does suck. I get a little nervous against the Fish when he's out. He played his best game against us in Miami this season, but mostly just trash.

but they have failed to gather his heir. Miami put too many chips in on Ryans success 

they are kinda screwed