Huge high-tech cannabis plant planned for Buffalo

PromoTheRobot

On 1/13/2019 at 12:24 AM, /dev/null said:

maybe 5 years ago.

and before you pull the "well in the last few years" shtick, consider the rest of the world did that too

It's changed a lot in 5 years. You'd be amazed.  I'm sure the rest of the world did too, but Buffalo 2013 to 2019 has come a long way.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

44 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Trouble is most anything they do can be replicated elsewhere.  The profit is only in the exclusiveness which will be impossible to maintain.  Big money in pot?  Don't count on it.

4 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

A lot of people don't realize that hemp produces more oil, protein, and fiber per acre than any other plant. The oil and protein are extremely high quality nutrition. Hemp is also a nitrogen fixing plant perfect for replenishing soil in crop rotation. The fiber is perfect for paper and fiberboard manufacturing. Jack Herer from Buffalo wrote a book , 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes', detailing the history of hemp production in this country and the incredible benefits of the plant. Jack was a great guy I knew and spent a lot of time with in the 80s and early 90s on Dead tour and later in Eugene Or. until his death in 2010. His courageous work and other folks in the movement have directly contributed to the current wave of legalization. My friends Bill Conde and Soma had to leave the country late 90s to avoid imprisonment by the FBI, Bill owns a hostel and lives in Belize with his wife, Soma is very successful and well known in Amsterdam where he owns Soma's seeds and judges the Cannabis Cup. 

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 1