Is the Pro Bowl worth going to?

22 hours ago, BattlinBill said:

Thinking of taking my two sons to the pro bowl in Orlando this year (ages 14 and 16) and wondered if anyone has been before and what their thoughts were? It would be a 2.5 hour drive there plus the cost of tickets, hotel, food, etc., just wondering if it's worth it?

It might be fun as an event and family outing BUT the game itself is like watching the Puppy Bowl only in this game the players where helmets. ;-)

On 1/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, BattlinBill said:

Thinking of taking my two sons to the pro bowl in Orlando this year (ages 14 and 16) and wondered if anyone has been before and what their thoughts were? It would be a 2.5 hour drive there plus the cost of tickets, hotel, food, etc., just wondering if it's worth it?

On 1/3/2019 at 8:26 PM, mikemac2001 said:

the worst game I have ever watched 

You don't go for the game, you would go for the event.  The game is pure *****.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, That's No Moon said:

Short answer: No

Long answer: Hell no

I 2nd that.

If I won an all expense trip to the Pro Bowl, I would certainly go but only if it was in Hawaii as I would take advantage of the free vacation. I would try to sell my tickets for the game and festivities although I doubt there is much of a market for that.

I would not go to the game and likely none of the festivities either. I would be on the beach and doing tourist stuff etc etc........

Edited by cba fan

On 1/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, wppete said:

I’m not watching it. 

I am.

I have been to one, but it was a looooooooooooooooong time ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Pro_Bowl

Sold programs before the game and watched the game with a few brothers and my Grandfather.  Good memory.  Man it was cold that day.

Danged ole Chuck Noll had Tom's number.  The Juicer was MVP!

Go for it I say. It's not a real game and means nothing but so what?    Good Father/Son bonding opportunity.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

He’s asking about taking his sons.

its not about just completely himself

barely any responders have bothered to think outside of what you would find interesting for yourself 

very telling indeed....