Apparently Democrats stand for nothing...or...

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i guess this is as good a place as any...

the hits just keep on coming. really just unbelievable.

Rep. Jackson Lee refuses to step down from CBC Foundation amid retaliation allegations

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is refusing demands to step down as leader of the Congressional Black Caucus’ nonprofit arm amid claims she fired one of her congressional staffers over rape allegations.

Jackson Lee was told by the CBC Foundation’s board to resign during a lengthy call on Thursday night, according to two sources with knowledge of the conversation. Jackson Lee resisted those demands, and the call abruptly ended as other board members were trying to figure out how to continue the conversation without the Texas Democrat. ...

... According to the lawsuit at the center of the controversy, the former staffer, identified only as Jane Doe, alleges that she was fired from Jackson Lee’s office last year after she indicated that she wanted to pursue legal action against a man whom she says raped her when she was an intern for the CBCF. The man worked as intern coordinator for the CBCF at the time of the alleged incident. ...

She's one of the worst offenders, and very much in the club. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 10:19 AM, Foxx said:

Buddy, when you've been here as long as I have?

DC_Tom's entire lame schtick is obvious. So, what are you? Yet another poster who got schooled one time by DC-Tom, and now live in perpetual fear?

Let's cut the crap: the kid is a mental patient, whose intelligence far outweighs his wisdom(and willingness to focus on small error rather than larger concepts). Hey, it's a curse both of us share. But at least I try to do something about it. You will find Tom, despite the meds, prefers to continue his delusions of grandeur....then projects them onto me. Hell, do the work, and you can find it all in the very same link you posted.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

On 1/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, 3rdnlng said:

If you can read the above you have an IQ in 1% of English speaking readers. If you say you can understand it in its original form, you are a liar.

Actually?

If you can read the above...you know basic ASCII. If you don't, then yeah, you get to make wild statements about....whatever. 

Boyst thinks that knowing ASCII makes him look like an erudite cow farmer(if that's even the right moniker). 

Boyst's fascination with ASCII....is as long as the Bills haven't had a legit #1 QB, WR, or 3 starting CB. 

This is not Comp SCI 101, thus I have no obligation here. If you want to know why and how, you can pay. Otherwise, the knowledge is available, for free, which...10 years later...is a clearly fulfilled tenet of Anon.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

On 1/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, DC Tom said:

Hell, they didn't even understand his 2005 1040 when it was leaked to them.

Wow. And I see this comment just went by...like water off a duck's ass.

I have been irresponsible when it comes to this board. Now, granted I have my reasons, but, letting DC_Tom say silly **** like this...and where is the response demanding evidence?

Look: this entire thing bored me after we made the Obama leftists run from this board in 2009, like scalded dogs. Context: for 5 years they were nothing but certitude.  10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Which, is exactly why Trump is POTUS, the Dems have lost ALL REAL power after 2006...exactly as I told you clowns would happen.

The next O/U is 2020: I'm setting it at 40 states for Trump.

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Let ever member of Congress release their tax returns, I want to know why there are so many multi millionaires, when they make a couple hundred grand a year 

No, no and no. Let the IRS look at that under normal procedures. Tax returns don't need to be made public. There's too much that the media and opposition can distort.

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Newsflash, Rip Van Winkle has awakened in order to spread his wisdom amongst PPP. God help us.

No, God help you.

I only come here nowadays when I see you people have strayed. 

3rdnlng: Do you want to be my new object lesson for the next 3 weeks? Do you remember the sting on your ass the last time? Granted it's been a while, but, I still have full possession of all my instruments of poster destruction.

Do you really want to play Simon for 3 weeks?

1 minute ago, OCinBuffalo said:

No, God help you.

3rdnlng: Do you want to be my new object lesson for the next 3 weeks? Do you remember the sting on your ass the last time? Granted it's been a while, but, I still have full possession of all my instruments of poster destruction.

You do make this place more fun when you post

25 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

No, God help you.

Gee, golly, gosh, I don't remember that. Do you have a link for this purported sting on my ass? I hope it's not as bad as when you pwned DC Tom.

Edited by 3rdnlng

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, golly, gosh, I don't remember that. Do you have a link for this purported sting on my ass? I hope it's not as bad as when you pwned DC Tom.

So... long walks on the beach followed by gentle caresses in the shower aren't in your respective futures?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

You do make this place more fun when you post

I don't know you...but...let's just say: at one point there was a "tournament" of posters. It was suggested that we "just get it over with and let DC-Tom and OCinBuffalo fight it out". 

But, I went along with the tournament. Unfortunately, and per the poster who is not Crayonz faggotry rules, they gave me Chef as an opponent to discuss Obamacare IT. I am a, now, world-level player in IT...so there's no way I could "win"...because no matter what...Chef making even 1 coherent point means the underdog wins. :rolleyes:

I responded to this faggotry...by writing every single post in iambic pentamter couplets. Yeah: I did IT...in poetry. Why? Because every clown here is beneath me intellectually, and they know it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you really want to do this?

I remind you: I have an entire warehouse....newly termed "datalake" of posts...from everybody. All it requires is 2 minutes of me writing the query...and yeah...we'll go from stinging...to flaying.

Think it through.

EDIT: And speaking of faggotry...."DataLake" projects have failed 98% of the time...so...no...I'll just stick with my old-school star schema.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

4 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I remind you: I have an entire warehouse....newly termed "datalake" of posts...from everybody. All it requires is 2 minutes of me writing the query...and yeah...we'll go from stinging...to flaying.

Think it through.

Bring it on, Tiny Tim.

Edited by 3rdnlng

5 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Think it through.

You don't sound like you live in your mom's basement at all. 

2 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Buddy, when you've been here as long as I have?

DC_Tom's entire lame schtick is obvious. So, what are you? Yet another poster who got schooled one time by DC-Tom, and now live in perpetual fear?

Let's cut the crap: the kid is a mental patient, whose intelligence far outweighs his wisdom(and willingness to focus on small error rather than larger concepts). Hey, it's a curse both of us share. But at least I try to do something about it. You will find Tom, despite the meds, prefers to continue his delusions of grandeur....then projects them onto me. Hell, do the work, and you can find it all in the very same link you posted.

lol!

what is this? a strawman to the obvious failings of your comment that DC Tom never starts threads. all i did was to point out your factual error and ask if that fallacy invalidated the rest of your premise. 

try dealing with the merits of a post and attack that before you go off into strawman land.