Not a single one of you predicted in September that for the final game of the season

9 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Great thread @dollars 2 donuts, highlighting how so many of our loose threads got pulled together yesterday, into a cohesive team win/solid effort including Mills. Can’t discount how much Kyle meant to even the younger guys on this team (someone else pointed out Zay’s running over to the ref after Kyle had tossed his catch ball so that he could retrieve it for a memento for Kyle) and how fired up they all were as a result. If ever there was a “meaningless” end of season game that actually meant more to every Bill playing than this one, I don’t know which. Glad you got to go and bring it full circle for the link with your dad.

Another great post, huddles!

My dad was 78.  Like a moron as a son you say things out of th blue and I told him after the giants game, “who knows, dad, this might be your last  Bills game.”  He said, “it might be.”

He was gone that February.  We disagreed on many things, but we always had football and I was always there for him at Bills games out of all his kids, especially since my mom had passed away 7 years earlier (coincidentally, today is the 17th anniversary of her passing).

five or six years ago I was going through my nightstand drawer and found the ticket stub from that last game...I’ll cherish it, always.

How I would love just one more game with my dad, preferably with the granddaughter he never got to meet, in between us.

Go Bills...Go dads.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

Mills is getting credit, and maybe he deserves it. All I saw was him grabbing a guys fingers with his face mask. 

You do not understand the skill it takes to stick your helmet in such that an opposing player fingers get stuck in your face mask.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

You do not understand the skill it takes to stick your helmet in such that an opposing player fingers get stuck in your face mask.

I think they spend about an hour a day on the in Training Camp. It just shows he was paying attention! Kudos for that! 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Another great post, huddles!

My dad was 78.  Like a moron as a son you say things out of th blue and I told him after the giants game, “who knows, dad, this might be your last  Bills game.”  He said, “it might be.”

He was gone that February.  We disagreed on many things, but we always had football and I was always there for him at Bills games out of all his kids, especially since my mom had passed away 7 years earlier (coincidentally, today is the 17th anniversary of her passing).

five or six years ago I was going through my nightstand drawer and found the ticket stub from that last game...I’ll cherish it, always.

How I would love just one more game with my dad, preferably with the granddaughter he never got to meet, in between us.

Go Bills...Go dads.

Post of the day Donuts, no contest. Thanks for sharing. 

12 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

One of the only times I was really dang proud/happy to have Mills on our team. We still need a better RT, but he deserved a standing ovation yesterday. 

Yes they could do better at RT than Mills, but he was the second best lineman all year long.  They are far worse at LG, C, and RG than RT.  Long term, yes I want to upgrade over Mills but C and RG are a total disaster at this point.  If Teller is the worst player by the end of training camp 2019, then we will be fine going into next year.