Around the NFL Week 16

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

They say Darnold sucks because his defense folded in OT despite Darnold throwing 25-34 350 yards and 3 TD’s 

but we cant argue that those numbers suggest he did well and is better than Allen or we’re trolls? Looooooool — keep clinging to Allen and his phyzical abilitiez

Yeah, I wish Darnold made all those tackles, we definitely would have won!!

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Fixed it for you

He actually didnt try....he was doing it....the best RB on our team actually.

Players play to their strengths especially rookies.......Josh Allen has to carry this team and he is 10 times the athlete that San Darnold will every be.....the question becomes when Josh Allen continues to mature will his passing become as adept as his athletic skills?  WIll Darnold continue to be the same turnover machine he is right now?

Remember...Josh Allen was not even supposed to be in Darnold or Mayfields class this year......he is pretty raw

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol: who’s OL is worse? Who’s WR are worse? Who’s TE are so abysmal that a couple aren’t even TEs! Who has the worse ground game?

let me give you a clue. It ain’t the Jets.

That would be the fault of your front office, not our problem. Hope you keep your coaching staff too

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why are two Jets fans talking smack on a Bills' board instead of celebrating Sam with their own fans?  :huh:

I’m on the Jets board having a good time too. This really all started because one of your boys decided to make the outrageous claim that Darnold sucks.

I didn’t come on here showing my ass to begin with.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why are two Jets fans talking smack on a Bills' board instead of celebrating Sam with their own fans?  :huh:

Been doing that as well. We are talking numbers and facts, And yet we get bashed, no worries, I love all of you!

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Please. PLEASE. We’re talking on the field.

:lol:

Trade you Bowles for Zay Jones?

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

That would be the fault of your front office, not our problem. Hope you keep your coaching staff too

The point is, Einstein, I believe that Sammy boy would have worse output on the bills than he would have in New Jersey.

Been doing that as well. We are talking numbers and facts, And yet we get bashed, no worries, I love all of you!

Trade you Bowles for Zay Jones?

Trade you jones for a bag of used cleats.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

I'd wait on any celebrations given the Jets' history and who cares about right now with the teams having 4 and 5 wins respectively.  

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Please. PLEASE. We’re talking on the field.

:lol:

Well for starters 4 of our 5 OL grade outside of the 32 starting OL for each position. None of our WR’s grade in the top 100 and our RB’s don’t either. Our best weapon is Robby and he just now decided to start playing in Week 14

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Well for starters 4 of our 5 OL grade outside of the 32 starting OL for each position. None of our WR’s grade in the top 100 and our RB’s don’t either. Our best weapon is Robby and he just now decided to start playing in Week 14

Graded by who? If you say PFF I’m going to have a hearty snicker 

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He actually didnt try....he was doing it....the best RB on our team actually.

Players play to their strengths especially rookies.......Josh Allen has to carry this team and he is 10 times the athlete that San Darnold will every be.....the question becomes when Josh Allen continues to mature will his passing become as adept as his athletic skills?  WIll Darnold continue to be the same turnover machine he is right now?

Remember...Josh Allen was not even supposed to be in Darnold or Mayfields class this year......he is pretty raw

Again? Turnover machine? I’m that would be your boy, not ours. Let’s see how long Allen lasts running all the time. He can be the better athlete, I want Darnold to be a QB

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd wait on any celebrations given the Jets' history and who cares about right now with the teams having 4 and 5 wins respectively.  

I care when People are saying Darnold sucks when clearly it’s not the case

Again? Turnover machine? I’m that would be your boy, not ours. Let’s see how long Allen lasts running all the time. He can be the better athlete, I want Darnold to be a QB

I care when People are saying Darnold sucks when clearly it’s not the case

:lol: Your fingers might get tired if you respond to everything on a football board that doesn't have a kernel of truth.  

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It’s called development and closing out the season on a positive note. Sam is going to go into next season with confidence, couple with the fact he will have better weapons, gives us great hope. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: Your fingers might get tired if you respond to everything on a football board that doesn't have a kernel of truth.  

Prove it to me that Darnold has sucked

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

And prove it to me that Allen hasn’t sucked

Like I said, I didn’t come on here to start some kind of riot but what the bills fan said was ridiculous and he sounded super salty. Darnold went toe 2 toe with one of the greatest ever and put on a show. It’s not his fault that the defense collapsed. 

I didnt come on here after the performance to rub anything in anyone’s face but hey....can’t let that slide. That’s pure BS. Darnold is on a roll and is playing lights out. 

I’ll be the first to admit when he isn’t. 

But He is.

Edited by Patriot Killa
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Like I said, I didn’t come on here to start some kind of riot but what the bills fan said was ridiculous and he sounded super salty. Darnold went toe 2 toe with one of the greatest ever and put on a show. It’s not his fault that the defense collapsed. 

I didnt come on here after the performance to rub anything in anyone’s face but hey....can’t let that slide. That’s pure BS. Darnold is on a roll and is playing lights out. 

I’ll be the first to admit when he isn’t. 

But He is.

Just beat the freaking Cheaters next week - that's all I care about

• Like (+1) 3