Around the NFL Week 16

26CornerBlitz

48 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

The Bills could have passed the Jets today in draft order, but the Jets had to completely blow it.

The only good news is that it is obvious with the Jets loss that the Bills made the better pick in drafting Allen. Darnold sucks.

I’d be pretty happy with my QB if he dueled with Rodgers all day and got to OT at  38-38. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, greenyellowred said:

The Bills could have passed the Jets today in draft order, but the Jets had to completely blow it.

The only good news is that it is obvious with the Jets loss that the Bills made the better pick in drafting Allen. Darnold sucks.

Because Darnold plays defense?? Explain how he sucked today.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Because Darnold plays defense?? Explain how he sucked today.

A good QB would have kept up with Green Bay. Allen wold have. Would you trade Allen for Darnold, straight up? I didn't think so.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

How the ***** did you figure that after watching that game?

Darnolds been terrific for two week straight now. 

He still sucks. He is a fumble machine and the Jets will pose no threat to the Bills in the future.

1 minute ago, greenyellowred said:

A good QB would have kept up with Green Bay. Allen wold have. Would you trade Allen for Darnold, straight up? I didn't think so.

I’m, that’s exactly what Darnold did. Did you not look at the stat line? I’m still confused, tell me how Darnold sucked again?

4 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

You are correct though, I wouldn’t trade Darnold for Allen.

There's no world where the pats are going to the Super Bowl this year.  They are not that good, they easily could have lost to a weak, hobbled, Bills team today.  Most other teams in the NFL would have taken the pats down today. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

He still sucks. He is a fumble machine and the Jets will pose no threat to the Bills in the future.

Ok, I will play. Darnold has had 4 fumbles in 12 games with 1 lost. Allen has had 8 fumbles in 11 games with 2 lost. Numbers don’t lie. Fumble machine? Let’s debate with facts please. And I’m not saying Allen sucks, I’m defending Darnold.

Just now, driddles said:

There's no world where the pats are going to the Super Bowl this year.  They are not that good, they easily could have lost to a weak, hobbled, Bills team today.  Most other teams in the NFL would have taken the pats down today. 

Said exactly this to my Pats "friend" sh*ttexting...

This Stillers / NO game is entertaining, but for real, how does an NFL ref miss that TD call, he's RIGHT there!  Officiating is the worst part of the NFL.

What a crock of sh** in this PIT game. Terrible PI call that would never have been thrown on New England’s D. Bree’s pass was tipped at the line as well so no PI. Now a huge pushoff in the end zone by Thomas and no call for OPI. Clearly extended his arms fully and pushed off . Refs suck and are trying to get good AFC QBs out of the p,ayoffs. 

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Ok, I will play. Darnold has had 4 fumbles in 12 games with 1 lost. Allen has had 8 fumbles in 11 games with 2 lost. Numbers don’t lie. Fumble machine? Let’s debate with facts please. And I’m not saying Allen sucks, I’m defending Darnold.

Facts are for science nerds, we debate on gut here at TBD!

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Refs suck...

Truth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1