Around the NFL Week 16

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It’s really not. Spencer Long, our Center, notched at least 7 snaps in 3 games. He completely ruined drives, the left side of the line caved very easily and he was constantly under duress.

Kearse has been invisible this year. Robby just now decided to show up and play. Enunwa has been hurt all year. Powell damn near broke his neck, Crowell is on IR, our starting RT is on IT, we’re down to our 3rd/4th string RB’s and we’ve even had I bring up practice squad players to start for us.

its been garbage juice as far as offensive casts goes.

All the lols. I’d STILL take that over Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay and Zay Jones for most of the year.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Why should I point out the TD's....you are doing that at every post?

I just find it interesting your trying to make this case on Darnold clearly being better when his ball security is so suspect.......

His fumbles came directly from the center botching 7 snaps in 3 games. Darnold never directly fumbled the football even though it will show up on his stats that he did.

as far as the interceptions go — they are rookie mistakes and I’m not going to kill him for it just like I wouldn’t kill Allen for it but if you want to go down that road then i’ll certainly bring up the fact that he has more INT’s than TD’s. That was your choice to bring up the picks.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Thought you drafted a QB? And yet he still doesn’t have as many touchdowns as Darnold

Disingenuous troll bait. If you knew of what you spoke, you’d know comparing the two, their respective games and their supporting casts is like comparing apples and hand grenades.

His fumbles came directly from the center botching 7 snaps in 3 games. Darnold never directly fumbled the football even though it will show up on his stats that he did.

as far as the interceptions go — they are rookie mistakes and I’m not going to kill him for it just like I wouldn’t kill Allen for it but if you want to go down that road then i’ll certainly bring up the fact that he has more INT’s than TD’s. That was your choice to bring up the picks.

Josh Allen's lack of passing TD's com pass catcher's dropping balls that hit them right in the hand in the end zone

We can play  this game all night sir

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why should I point out the TD's....you are doing that at every post?

I just find it interesting your trying to make this case on Darnold clearly being better when his ball security is so suspect.......

Less of every turnover and Darnold has the issue with ball protection.....

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allen's lack of passing TD's com pass catcher's dropping balls that hit them right in the hand in the end zone

Except it’s not the same game.

Spencer Long’s botched snaps automatically count has fumbles for Darnold and you are using it against Darnold in this argument when an incident as this rarely happens at such a high rate. When have you heard of a Center botching so many snaps in the span of 3 games?

Yet dropped passes happen all the time, including to Darnold, and it’s not the direct reason for Allen’s 52% completion rate.

Allen is inaccurate.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Disingenuous troll bait. If you knew of what you spoke, you’d know comparing the two, their respective games and their supporting casts is like comparing apples and hand grenades.

Our supporting cast is ass and if you fail to see that after me explaining it then you are just ignoring it to make your argument seem stable.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I started defending Darnold, and now I’m a troll. Show me where I said that Allen sucks or will suck. I’m stating numbers and facts, please do the same

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yup, knew the drops conversation would show up

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Ya agree with this.  Lots of drops from WRS and TES. Cannot wait for Josh Allen with a better O-Line, WR core, TE and running game next year. I expect bunch of new talent for offense next year,

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

Our supporting cast is ass and if you fail to see that after me explaining it then you are just ignoring it to make your argument seem stable.

:lol: who’s OL is worse? Who’s WR are worse? Who’s TE are so abysmal that a couple aren’t even TEs! Who has the worse ground game?

let me give you a clue. It ain’t the Jets.

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I started defending Darnold, and now I’m a troll. Show me where I said that Allen sucks or will suck. I’m stating numbers and facts, please do the same

Yup, knew the drops conversation would show up

They say Darnold sucks because his defense folded in OT despite Darnold throwing 25-34 350 yards and 3 TD’s 

but we cant argue that those numbers suggest he did well and is better than Allen or we’re trolls? Looooooool — keep clinging to Allen and his phyzical abilitiez

• Like (+1) 1