Holocaust Denial

The_Dude

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Enslaving notions for hundreds of years was worse, IMO.

The Native Americans are just about gone. Genocide complete! (These are worse, and I would be willing to bet this has happened to success before)

A lot of the whole raping of China has been hidden from American's mind, disgustingly. 

But, no I want to hear from you. Was it the worst? Or, are you just unfarmiliar with how history works?

Oh my god, no. Just no. Not even close. Just freaking no. There were some awful things that happened -- but people are sooooo quick to forget what the natives did that sealed their fate. They sided with the French during the 7 years war. They sided with the British during the Revolutionary War. People like to pretend it was to a degree it wasn't. Then there was disease. 

There was genocide. Yes. But -- a lot of it had to do with bad politics and disease. 

On 12/19/2018 at 12:30 PM, Paulus said:

Please, ellaborate about what you consider holocaust denial. I personally think it is overblown and that there are a lot worse things humanity has achieved. The holocaust does not even make my top ten.

Right.

10. The time you were late for work.

9. When they ran out of California rolls at the all-you-can-eat sushi bar.

8. When you lost a 50-cent bet to Tim in 4th grade.

7. Wide-right.

6. When Sally said no.

5. When Sally's mother said no.

4. That day it rained.

3. Gum under your shoe.

2. When you farted in the elevator.

1. When you were told what everyone around you was thinking.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Right.

10. The time you were late for work.

9. When they ran out of California rolls at the all-you-can-eat sushi bar.

8. When you lost a 50-cent bet to Tim in 4th grade.

7. Wide-right.

6. When Sally said no.

5. When Sally's mother said no.

4. That day it rained.

3. Gum under your shoe.

2. When you farted in the elevator.

1. When you were told what everyone around you was thinking.

It is so hilarious how programmed you neocons are with regard go the Holocaust. I didn't deny it, I just stated fact, and you guys lose your *****. Ha, I suppose the Holocaust is the worst thing ever to have happened. ALL HAIL!

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

It is so hilarious how programmed you neocons are with regard go the Holocaust. I didn't deny it, I just stated fact, and you guys lose your *****. Ha, I suppose the Holocaust is the worst thing ever to have happened. ALL HAIL!

You stated an opinion, not a fact.

And it was a very, very, very stupid opinion.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, Paulus said:

And still no list from the one who thinks the Holocaust has been overblown.

Neocon? Try again.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

And still no list from the one who thinks the Holocaust has been overblown.

Neocon? Try again.

If you read the thread you would see plenty of examples. But, keep eating and believing the ***** you're fed.

YAp3ven.gif

"Waaaa!!! Holocaust was the worst human tragedy, but that's not what I'm actually saying because it is not true. It is just how I act."

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

If you read the thread you would see plenty of examples. But, keep eating and believing the ***** you're fed.

YAp3ven.gif

"Waaaa!!! Holocaust was the worst human tragedy, but that's not what I'm actually saying because it is not true. It is just how I act."

Do you have 10 or not?

If not, it seems you're spouting an agenda that Stormfront might like.

Another avoidance or non-answer will confirm the suspicions of many here.

Your move.

52 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you have 10 or not?

If not, it seems you're spouting an agenda that Stormfront might like.

Another avoidance or non-answer will confirm the suspicions of many here.

Your move.

Was it the worst human tragedy ever? 

You answer will confirm the suspicions of none on here, as nobody cares. At least nobody that matters.

Zionism and the Great Jewish conspiracy... Rharrr.

No, about as far down that road I go is to say that the Holocaust is so ducking overblown. It gets annoying. That was war. It should go into the history of war and conquered peoples. What about Central America? I claim lvl. "Genocide Complete" is worse, which means I'm a Stormfront guy, haha. The depth some of your heads go up your asses, in order to believe what you're told, is simply magnificent.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Happy Christmas!!!  Merry New Year!!!

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Was it the worst human tragedy ever? 

You answer will confirm the suspicions of none on here, as nobody cares. At least nobody that matters.

Zionism and the Great Jewish conspiracy... Rharrr.

No, about as far down that road I go is to say that the Holocaust is so ducking overblown. It gets annoying. That was war. It should go into the history of war and conquered peoples. What about Central America? I claim lvl. "Genocide Complete" is worse, which means I'm a Stormfront guy, haha. The depth some of your heads go up your asses, in order to believe what you're told, is simply magnificent.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Happy Christmas!!!  Merry New Year!!!

I read your note. Twice.

Unless it's well hidden, you avoided answering. Again.

My initial assessment of you remains solidly intact. Pretty much everyone here who can read and that isn't a Stormfront devotee can see what you are about.

You're far better off not replying to this than revealing more of yourself by avoiding the topic, yet again.