Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, Moose said:

All the "expert" picks resemble their Week 3 picks with the Vikings (at home) against the Bills. May be a little bit of history repeating...

....OR....how 'bout 2003 thumped at home 31-0 and then did some Foxboro thumpin', 31-0..........Oldtimer can dream, right?.........thumped at home in 2018 and now to return the favor.....

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Bills 13 Point Dogs; Friday Injury Reports Posted; Ryan Lewis Out Sunday; Chris Ivory Not Expected to Play per Rapoport
1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Julian_Edelman_is_a_dirty_piece_of_shit.

I still want Edelmans head on a spike for this play. I respect Brady, but I wouldn't blink an eye if Edelmans career ended today. 

Edelman is such a cocky little jerk, as well as a typical Patsy dirty player. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Julian_Edelman_is_a_dirty_piece_of_shit.

I still want Edelmans head on a spike for this play. I respect Brady, but I wouldn't blink an eye if Edelmans career ended today. 

He's easily the biggest cheap-shot artist in the league, and yes, that includes Burfict.

He's the poster child for the NE-can-do-whatever-they-want theorists.

He'll talk smack and taunt after EVERY play, and never get flagged, but if any opponent dare return the favor, you can be sure a 15-yarder is coming.

It's shameful. 

Maybe @Chris66, @PatsFanNH, @Cmdjr85, or one of our other resident Pats fans can explain why this chronic a-hole behavior is acceptable, but Jerry Hughes can't smack Corbin Bryant--his own teammate--on the head after a TFL without being flagged for 15 yards 

• Like (+1) 1