Todd Mcshays mock out today has us taking Jonah Williams

I just can't wrap my head around grabbing this guy in the top ten. I mean he's a good player, but he doesn't appear to be elite. And if he is going to be playing right tackle or guard it's a terrible pick. Plugging holes with top ten picks is a terrible philosophy. Sign veteran linemen and draft the best player available, which is likely to be a defensive lineman or Josh Allen. 

19 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Cool..

We will see who he mocks next week..

I get a kick out of listening these guys complain about being required to do “X” number of mocks, all at different intervals, and be pretty open about how it’s all a bunch of crap they are required to spew out. If they hate it, you know how valuable it is.

And yet I still check it out..... That’s just how hungry we are. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

BB, the fact that he can go RT is what I like, too.

if he has that versatility great.  It doesn’t help us if Dawkins doesn’t have that versatility, but we move him to the right to make way for the new guy.

When teams already have a decent LT and they do that it just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

i would move Dawkins to LG if need be, who hasnt exactly been stellar out there. Where ever coach wants put Williams im fine with.

6 hours ago, Augie said:

I get a kick out of listening these guys complain about being required to do “X” number of mocks, all at different intervals, and be pretty open about how it’s all a bunch of crap they are required to spew out. If they hate it, you know how valuable it is.

And yet I still check it out..... That’s just how hungry we are. 

Augie's gotta eat!