Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - trying harder.

Because of the experimental nature of gender medicine, doctors know very little about the long-term effects of medical transition and even less about the health-care needs of those who detransition. Surgeries, obviously, are irreversible, but hormonal interventions can also have lasting effects requiring treatment to mitigate. Testosterone caused irreversible changes to my vocal cords, resulting in daily discomfort and pain, but most ENTs [ear, nose, and throat doctors] and other voice ‘professionals’ are not informed about how testosterone affects a female voice or how to help someone in my situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Buyers remorse. Some of your finest work. 

F ‘em harder now that someone wrote about it in THE FEDERALIST. Right?

Well, that's why you're posting the article, right?

You're highlighting people who are allegedly (considering your sources) unhappy with their decision.

Buyer's remorse.

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Because of the experimental nature of gender medicine, doctors know very little about the long-term effects of medical transition and even less about the health-care needs of those who detransition. Surgeries, obviously, are irreversible, but hormonal interventions can also have lasting effects requiring treatment to mitigate. Testosterone caused irreversible changes to my vocal cords, resulting in daily discomfort and pain, but most ENTs [ear, nose, and throat doctors] and other voice ‘professionals’ are not informed about how testosterone affects a female voice or how to help someone in my situation.

Then don't transition... no one is forcing you.

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Docs see the money...want the money. Convince the kids to get on the treatments and ride that gravy train to the bank baby. 

This guy?

I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle.

by Jamie Reed

There are more than 100 pediatric gender clinics across the U.S. I worked at one. What’s happening to children is morally and medically appalling.

For almost four years, I worked at The Washington University School of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases with teens and young adults who were HIV positive. Many of them were trans or otherwise gender nonconforming, and I could relate: Through childhood and adolescence, I did a lot of gender questioning myself. I’m now married to a transman, and together we are raising my two biological children from a previous marriage and three foster children we hope to adopt.

All that led me to a job in 2018 as a case manager at The Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, which had been established a year earlier.

The center’s working assumption was that the earlier you treat kids with gender dysphoria, the more anguish you can prevent later on. This premise was shared by the center’s doctors and therapists. Given their expertise, I assumed that abundant evidence backed this consensus.

During the four years I worked at the clinic as a case manager—I was responsible for patient intake and oversight—around a thousand distressed young people came through our doors. The majority of them received hormone prescriptions that can have life-altering consequences—including sterility.

I left the clinic in November of last year because I could no longer participate in what was happening there. By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to “do no harm.” Instead, we are permanently harming the vulnerable patients in our care.

https://www.thefp.com/p/i-thought-i-was-saving-trans-kids

Read the whole thing.

Whistleblower report on St. Louis transgender clinic triggers calls for federal, state probes

https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/health/whistleblower-report-on-st-louis-transgender-clinic-triggers-calls-for-federal-state-probes/article_9a4bbd77-6f53-5f40-838f-7ad47475cf43.html

Trans clinic whistleblower makes shocking claims about the harmful side-effects of drugs given

to confused teenagers that 'deform' genitalia and cause bleeding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11732559/Trans-clinic-worker-blows-whistle-appalling-harm-children.html

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no study has proven giving these drugs and surgeries to people stops suicide. But docs want to experiment on kids with these surgeries. Do you agree with this?

Yea - doctors are out there winging it bro... jfc

You're in over your head.