Jordan Jenkins threatened to kill Dion Dawkins

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Doc said:

That's also a chop block now.  You can't engage high or low immediately after or at the same time someone has engaged low or high.

Ya exactly... That's what I'm saying. It was a mistimed. You had to make that block before he became enganged. Then it's just a legal block. I wouldn't call it dirty unless he just came up behind a player and dove at his legs for no reason. Where there he was trying to make a legal block but he just happened to be enganged at the time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Ya exactly... That's what I'm saying. It was a mistimed. You had to make that block before he became enganged. Then it's just a legal block. I wouldn't call it dirty unless he just came up behind a player and dove at his legs for no reason. Where there he was trying to make a legal block but he just happened to be enganged at the time.

If Dawkins makes the block (low) first then Teller gets called for the chop block.  It’s meant to prevent DL from getting hurt. 

I don't excuse dirty play from anybody, so Dion,. shame on you.  Oh, Jordan Jenkins, were you among the multiple Jets who were cheap shotting the Bills the whole game?  You can can dish it out, but you can't take it?