Josh Allen's progress

mjt328

18 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/1077667381621739532

I know it's hard to believe, but Josh Allen is not perfect. I've seen a lot of positives and a lot of negatives. Only time will tell.

Nowhere in his post did he even come close to saying Josh Allen was perfect. Just an observation: You seem to do a lot of the very thing you accuse so many people of doing to you.

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Nowhere in his post did he even come close to saying Josh Allen was perfect. Just an observation: You seem to do a lot of the very thing you accuse so many people of doing to you.

I get multiple negative responses every time I post anything REMOTELY critical of Josh. It certainly doesn't bother me as this is a message board and that's the point. It does seem as though people are hypersensitive regarding Allen. Really never seen anything like it in all my time as a Bills fan going back 30 years. Like I've said a thousand times; his play will ultimately determine his fate. I've seen good and I've seen bad and I'll continue to call it like I see it. I check my emotions at the door when I visit a message board. I prefer to get into diagnosis/player evaluation/analyticals, etc. I expend enough emotional energy during the 48 hours of actual game to last a year. Wouldn't mind extending that to 60 hours one of these years.

Josh Allen’s first encounter with a Bill Belichick-schemed defense did not turn out so well. Allen finished 20-for-41 for 217 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions. Like many other rookie quarterbacks, Allen hit a wall as Belichick reached into his bag of tricks meant to confuse the Wyoming product pre- to post-snap. Erik and Nate jump into the film room to show you exactly how Belichick and the Patriots continued their dominance over their division foe Bills.
  • Introduction
  • 3:14-Josh Allen misses WR Zay Jones
  • 9:14-Josh Allen RPO completion to Deonte Thompson
  • 12:17-Josh Allen fails to throw the swing to LeSean McCoy
  • 17:17-Josh Allen throws the swing to LeSean McCoy
  • 20:15-Josh Allen airmails the throw to WR Isaiah McKenzie (Hoss concept)
  • 22:38-Josh Allen’s pinpoint throw to RB Keith Ford (Hoss concept)
    • 23:39-Comparison of Allen’s footwork on both throws
  • 29:38-Josh Allen’s first interception
  • 35:28-Josh Allen fails to pull the trigger to WR Robert Foster
  • 40:55-Josh Allen audibles and throws deep to WR Foster
  • 45:47-Josh Allen reads the defense, delivers, but WR McKenzie drops it
  • 50:42-Wrap up
  • Like (+1) 1