I wanna roll in stevestojan's posse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he ran through all the poontang in the entire state of Florida and now is coming here to run through all of our poontang too? :blink:

286391[/snapback]

Nope, onyl about half...but i am working on the other half up here in the panhandle... :blink:

I'm telling a certain young lady that you said that.

286429[/snapback]

Wow, rattin out a fellow guy to his girlfriend...i think you need to be lumped in with Ed and T-Bone in their quest for testicles... :blink:

Wow, rattin out a fellow guy to his girlfriend...i think you need to be lumped in with Ed and T-Bone in their quest for testicles...  :blink:

286430[/snapback]

Dude, I GUARANTEE I get hotter tail than you.

Wow, rattin out a fellow guy to his girlfriend...i think you need to be lumped in with Ed and T-Bone in their quest for testicles...  :blink:

286430[/snapback]

remember, he's he's a dolfag fan. :blink:

Ramius, who do you think will QB for FSU this year?

Ramius, who do you  think will QB for FSU this year?

286564[/snapback]

i think Wyatt will take the reins this season...he looked decent last year, but ya never know, cuz Xavier Lee is supposed to be a phenom...

I'm not going to miss Rix :blink:

You? :(

286577[/snapback]

oh hell no...i am tempted to burn my #16 jersey, cuz they have new #1 and #3 white jerseys for $25...

altho i have these horrible nightmares of the Bills drafting him to be the #3... :blink:

Ramius, who do you  think will QB for FSU this year?

286564[/snapback]

Possibly, but but I can use use gooder english. :blink:

Look out for Drew Weatherford. He's supposed to be a real threat to both, at least in spring practice. Bowden cant use his man-crush on Rix anymore, so we'll have real competition for QB this year.

Sory, I was typink wit my 18 month od in my arms, dolfag. :blink:

Good thought on Weatherford  though.

Shouldn’t you be sucking on a Marino Popsicle right now? :doh:  :w00t:

286678[/snapback]

:blink::(:lol:

he wont be responding eryn..his girlfriend cracked the whip and hes at her bidding now...he even back out of playing his madden playoff game tonite like he said eh would...

Darin looks down on the ground, sees a Hot Pockets wrapper. Looks back up and you see the tear rolling down...

:blink:  :blink:  :(

286827[/snapback]

meanwhile, there's the wailing of eskimos and a drumbeat in the background.

<cheesy voiceover>

The rodeo....it's over-running all of us...

</cheesy voiceover>

he wont be responding eryn..his girlfriend cracked the whip and hes at her bidding now...he even back out of playing his madden playoff game tonite like he said eh would...

286688[/snapback]

I would have played my game on time earlier in the day if your own ball and chain hadn't kept you from getting home earlier. Two wrongs dont make a right, unless both Brady and Belicheck sold their souls.

Congrats on the baby 18months late erynthered. I'll get on my Marino popsicle just as soon as your finished with your Kelly popsicle.