Postgame thread: Bills 24 Jags 21

BuffAlone

36 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

It took 12 weeks but I think McDermott has finally realized his two best guards were standing on the sidelines for the first 10 weeks.Teller and Groy have so much more power and foot speed than Ducasse and Miller do.

Didn't notice Groy today, but I did see Miller getting holding calls.

14 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

I was getting really frustrated at Shady's running. In a game like this one, against a quality run defense where there are not going to be big holes and the ones that are there will close quickly, his dancing style is exactly wrong. They needed somebody who would just hit the hole and keep driving. The Bills would have run better if he were on the bench and Chris Ivory and Marcus Murphy carried the load, in my opinion.

McCoy looks like he is done, no quickness, goes down so easy now. 

5 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Did you think that 2 weeks ago after the Jets game? 

Big difference with Barkley playing qb. 

We need to stop pampering Allen and let him prove he can throw the ball. 

Barkley would’ve dominated today’s match. 

Edited by PittsforDave

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Shut up Sal, it's not coddling its called making it work. Would you rather they throw everything on Josh's shoulders and ruin the kid, again shut up.

Somebody has to fill the vacuum Jerry Sullivan left.

3 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

what one tD for thirty yards. He goes down now all the time.

Uh he had 2 TDs and over 100 yards rushing against the Jets. What game you thinking of?

Goes down all the time? Dude he never shed tackles. He always been a elusive, multi-cut back who made people miss cleanly. That’s like, his whole game man. He was stood up at the line all day today because the run blocking was poor (against JAX’s front 7, that’s understandable.)

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Big difference with Barkley playing qb. 

We need to stop pampering Allen and let him prove he can throw the ball. 

Barkley would’ve dominated today’s match. 

I mean, that’s debatable. I am not going to dump on Barkley because he came in and was clutch as hell against the Jets, but I have my doubts he would’ve had much success throwing against the Jags secondary today.

• Like (+1) 1