Chipotle manager fired for SJW’s

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The manager should sue.   Hope she rips their ***** 

What fast food place doesn't make you pay first? The manager has the franchisee and the corporation by the balls. I hope he/she makes a fortune out of this.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It won't play.  Sum it up for me.  Manager asks POC for payment before serving meal and exchange of words ensues with POC going above manager getting said manager fired?

POC

all the lols for euphemisms out the wazoo

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It won't play.  Sum it up for me.  Manager asks POC for payment before serving meal and exchange of words ensues with POC going above manager getting said manager fired?

Not much exchange of words.  They don't pay ahead of time and she says "you never have money" and they didn't appreciate that. She went on working and said nothing further.  I feel she handled it professionally at least in the video shared.  They posted on social media how "cool" it is to dine and dash so it's safe to assume they have done this before at that store.  As he said, and I've been saying for a long time, social media will be the death of us. 

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This was after posting online that they'd have to find a new Chipolte to pull their dine and dash scam.

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sounds like these guys dine and dash there often.       She giggled and asked for payment this time and got fired because they are black and tweeted 

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What fast food place doesn't make you pay first? The manager has the franchisee and the corporation by the balls. I hope he/she makes a fortune out of this.

Chipotle always hands you the food after you pay 

total bs 

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The real tragedy is that all the news reports say Chipotle Manager Fired For Refusing to Serve Black Men.  Well it’s all over the net that these guys appear to be serial dine and dashers and I’ve not seen any news outlets reporting that. 

The Narrative takes precedence over trivial facts

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's our controlled/manufactured reality at work. Just take care when pointing it out to others... those who are still asleep don't like it when you point out they're sleepwalking. 

***** them. A swift kick in the nutz and they’ll be woke. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ok news outlets are starting to report that this guy bragged in Twittter about dining and dashing. 

Chipotle fired a manger for refusing to serve a black man she suspected had previously stolen food, despite the company knowing that he admitted on Twitter to repeatedly dining-and-dashing.

I’m still not quite sure what the color of his skin has to do with it at this point

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok news outlets are starting to report that this guy bragged in Twittter about dining and dashing. 

Chipotle fired a manger for refusing to serve a black man she suspected had previously stolen food, despite the company knowing that he admitted on Twitter to repeatedly dining-and-dashing.

I’m still not quite sure what the color of his skin has to do with it at this point

She was white, he was black. It was obviously racism. Duh.