Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last one is always the best since it's clearly projection. Left wing circle jerks are all the rage on every social media platform, newsroom, newspaper, Hollywood film or TV show... 

The asswholes even infiltrated Ray Donavan. It was obvious in last night's episode.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

The asswholes even infiltrated Ray Donavan. It was obvious in last night's episode.

The most interesting inside baseball thing I'm observing in the industry is how many closeted Trump fans there are. There are even more (former) never trumper republicans who are turning around based on the craziness of the extreme left. Not sure where it'll lead, but there's a major shift coming in terms of the industry behind Hollywood/media. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The most interesting inside baseball thing I'm observing in the industry is how many closeted Trump fans there are. There are even more (former) never trumper republicans who are turning around based on the craziness of the extreme left. Not sure where it'll lead, but there's a major shift coming in terms of the industry behind Hollywood/media. 

It wouldn't hurt to have more John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It had to happen  100% of the industry can't be into kid *****.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last one is always the best since it's clearly projection. Left wing circle jerks are all the rage on every social media platform, newsroom, newspaper, Hollywood film or TV show... 

they have celebrity power to you can't deny that, and that means a lot. When Taylor Swift can back you up, ***** yeah!!!

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

So with a known planned attack on Macron, you still think Trump should have gone?  :wallbash:

Was Macron there?

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

ALOL

You believe that you making yourself look like a fool offends me?

No, no, by all means, please carry on and demonstrate your complete ignorance of all things related to Presidential Security and transportation.

Perhaps you have the details of what the transit for Macron and Merkle looked like?  Were they scheduled to make a 100 mile round trip by unscheduled motorcade?  Perhaps you have the details of their security protocols and can contrast them with those of Secret Service when protecting the President?  Perhaps you can speak to how those protocols change under verified assassination plans on foreign soil?

Perhaps you can demonstrate that the President makes the decisions regarding his security, rather than the Secret Service?

What's that?  You can't, because you're just a puppet with a brain so addled by TDS that you have lost any and all objectivity or critical thinking skills? 

Perhaps it's that you viscerally hate the President so much that you're attacking him, and those who protect him, for not endangering his life for a photo-op.

Either way, please carry on.

It's a valuable tool for those of us who support the President when the opposition cuts your pattern, and demonstrates exactly how ignorant, unthinking, and unhinged you are.

Trump/Pence 2020 thanks you for your donation.

You're so melodramatic.  Donald's life was never in danger.

Kind of funny how other leaders made the trip no problem, but it was so dangerous, Donald had to skip it.

But I'm the delusional one.

34 minutes ago, peace out said:

Is rain in the forecast for DC today? Trump's holing himself in the White House on Veteran's Day.

At least stop by Arlington and pretend to care

Not only are you a partisan hack you are a childish partisan hack. No other president in my lifetime has shown more respect for the military than Trump. He's also backed it up with funding that was lacking in the Obama administration. In addition you little twerp, I never heard Melania say "All this for a ***** flag?"

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Was Macron there?

Was Macron on foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage?

And again, is the President in charge of the decisions regarding his own security, especially those made with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Kind of funny how other leaders made the trip no problem, but it was so dangerous, Donald had to skip it.

But I'm the delusional one.

I'll note that you didn't address a single point, or answer a single question; but rather continued to make emotionally driven assertions.

Admit it:  you're angry because our Secret Service won't put a President you hate in a position where they can't protect him, and he might be assassinated.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump wasn't there because USSS and the USMC pilots said Marine One wasn't going to be able to safely make the trip. 

That and he had to meet with Putin. 

He's not thinking rationally. He's thinking with his emotions. Trump makes him FEEL bad, thus everything Trump does is bad. 

It's kindergarten logic.

By your own words, he chose not to honor the troops and meet with Putin instead? Gotcha.

He could have gotten there by motorcade.  Don't feed me your bs.  Everyone else had no problem making the trek.

If this were Obama, you guys would be having a field day with this.  Be honest for once.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Was Macron on foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage?

And again, does is the President in charge of the decisions regarding his own security, especially those made with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

I'll note that you didn't address a single point, or answer a single question; but rather continued to make emotionally driven assertions.

Admit it:  you're angry because our Secret Service won't put a President you hate in a position where they can't protect him, and he might be assassinated.

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

You assume that I'm buying your excuses.  I'm not.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That makes a lot of sense if you are an unoriginal little pissant that can't face what he is.

Awww...

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

He could have gotten there by motorcade.  Don't feed me your bs.  Everyone else had no problem making the trek.

On foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage, with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

You aren't making yourself look any better here.  Just dumber.

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

You assume that I'm buying your excuses.  I'm not.

Actually, I'm not.

I'm relaying facts.

And you're pouting because the actual facts don't align with your bias.

Grow up.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

On foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage, with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

You aren't making yourself look any better here.  Just dumber.

What other leaders didn't make it because of this elaborate assassination plot?  List them.  I'll wait.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, I'm not.

I'm relaying facts.

And you're pouting because the actual facts don't align with your bias.

Grow up.

Do you know why you're so emotional about this?  Because your leader let you down...again and here you are stumping for him, scrambling to defend his honor...again.  

It must be tiresome.  It must also hit hard when leaders of other nations call him out for it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

The most important thing about this story is how clearly it illustrates the extent to which people feign outrage over things they couldn't care less about.

I disagree. I believe they care and that the outrage is sincere. They are just outraged that something bad didn't happen to our President.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

What other leaders didn't make it because of this elaborate assassination plot?  List them.  I'll wait.

How many of them faced the same circumstances? 

Merkel and Macron are leaders of EU member nations, Macron the leader of the nation in question.  No sovereignty issues.

Merkel and Macron  weren't making 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade.

Merkel and Macron had their transport pre-secured to the standards of their own Security agencies.

Merkel and Macron are not subject to the Presidential security protocols of the USMC and Secret Service.

The indisputable facts, which you have not been able to address:

1)  That the Secret Service had secured the President's travel via Marine One as planned. 

2)  That the USMC determined that due to weather, Marine One could not be safely used to transport the President

3)  That the Secret Service determined that due to active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot, and the fact that the President would be making an unplanned, unvetted 100 mile trek across unsecured acreage in a foreign country where they could not dictate to law enforcement or properly secure the area, that it would be unwise to make the trip.

Again, you're just mad because a President you hate wasn't put in a position to be assassinated for a photo-op.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Do you know why you're so emotional about this?  Because your leader let you down...again and here you are stumping for him, scrambling to defend his honor...again.  

It must be tiresome.  It must also hit hard when leaders of other nations call him out for it.

And again, it's hilarious that you feel others are emotional over you making a fool of yourself.

Everyone is laughing at you.

You look like a moron.

The left is so bad at this.

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Proving to the world you don't have the faintest clue what happened. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

By your own words, he chose not to honor the troops and meet with Putin instead? Gotcha.

If this were Obama, you guys would be having a field day with this.  Be honest for once.

The only one feeding bs here is you. You pretend to understand security and logistics but you have no clue about either. 

You're being played. Hard. You're just too partisan to realize it. 

One day you will though. Hope for your sake it's not too late by then. 

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

"Everyone is laughing at me"  oh noes!

I guess Donald and I have something in common after all.

Fyi. I'm not laughing at you. I've been ignoring you and laughing at those arguing back to you. It's a waste of time for them and everyone else have to bother with you.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving to the world you don't have the faintest clue what happened. :lol:

The only one feeding bs here is you. You pretend to understand security and logistics but you have no clue about either. 

You're being played. Hard. You're just too partisan to realize it. 

One day you will though. Hope for your sake it's not too late by then. 

You have no clue what happened either.  You just parrot whatever Fox, Drudge or Breitbart tell you to.

I'm not the one who defends a career liar, cheat and conman like he's a family member.

Hey, if a MAGA support group invites you to a party in the northern part of Guyana, skip it.  Trust me.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're not laughing at you. They're laughing at your uniformed opinion that you're trying to pass off as fact. 

Again.  Projection.

It's text book.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're not laughing at you. They're laughing at your uniformed opinion that you're trying to pass off as fact. 

Actually, I'm laughing directly at him.

One of them was out loud.

Stupid is funny sometimes when it's adorable and benign.

I mean, look at this:

I'm not the one who defends a career liar, cheat and conman like he's a family member.

He's so far beyond the ability to be objective that it's hilarious. 

He's basically this guy:

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

You have no clue what happened either.  You just parrot whatever Fox, Drudge or Breitbart tell you to.

Incorrect. I've rarely, if ever, quoted Drudge or Breitbart. I don't read either. I'm a classic liberal, you're just too programmed to understand someone can hold a different opinion than what the talking heads tell them to do. 

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't do that either. I analyze evidence and facts and do my own sourcing because it's our job as citizens to hold the government accountable. 

To date I've provided more evidence than you have to support my positions. If you have evidence to bring to a discussion, do so. I'll happily engage and am willing to change my opinion based on new information. 

Something tells me you're not that intellectually honest though...

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Hey, if a MAGA support group invites you to a party in the northern part of Guyana, skip it.  Trust me.

This is a bad joke. You can do better. Try rubbing those two IQ points you're holding on to together and see if they spark some more. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, I'm laugh directly at him.

One of them was out loud.

Stupid is funny sometimes when it's adorable and benign.

Trump is getting flack from high ranking officials all over the world for skipping the memorial,  but some folks on TBD have the scoop as to why he couldn't make it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Trump is getting flack from high ranking officials all over the world for skipping the memorial,  but some folks on TBD have the scoop as to why he couldn't make it.

Is this an argument that the Secret Service and USMC should outsource Presidential security protocol to "high ranking officials all over the world"?

:lol:

You are adorable!

• Like (+1) 1

:lol: Okay, now I'm laughing at you.

Trump is getting flack from high ranking officials all over the world who hate Trump and are threatened by him. Had he gone, they'd find another way to give him flack. It's the pattern. 

But facts and details are clearly irrelevant to you, since you're ignoring the assassination plot on Macron yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To date I've provided more evidence than you have to support my positions.

Evidence?  What evidence?  Alternative evidence? 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But facts and details are clearly irrelevant to you, since you're ignoring the assassination plot on Macron yesterday. 

Facts and details, you say?

The plot on Macron was uncovered on Nov. 6th.  Is today NOT the 12th?