MNF game day thread TEN at DAL 8:15 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000984881/article/what-to-watch-for-in-titanscowboys-on-mnf

Prepare yourself for this uber-zealous Monday Night Football broadcast crew to fawn over the presence of Amari Cooper. Acquired from the Raiders for a 2019 first-round pick, Cooper, in theory, gives the pass-anemic Cowboys what they've been missing all along: a genuine lead wideout.

6:18) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass short left to A.Cooper for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. B.Maher extra point is GOOD, Center-L.Ladouceur, Holder-C.Jones.

(5:09) (No Huddle, Shotgun) M.Mariota to TEN 38 for -2 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by DAL-J.Smith at TEN 41.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Did anyone notice the player who just intercepted Dak ran to the star at the 50 and did the TO pose?

I’m just following the website

I’m watching hockey. 

Was he flagged?

1 minute ago, Helpmenow said:

So they all run to the endzone act like clowns now. What a league

Group pictures.  Lame imo 

3:03) (Shotgun) M.Mariota pass short right to T.Taylor to TEN 37 for 16 yards (C.Awuzie). Dallas challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was Upheld. The ruling on the field was confirmed. (Timeout #2.)

1 minute ago, Helpmenow said:

League is outta control. Planting cell phones under the padding of the goal posts.

Again?   Or the Saints game?

Most Monday nights, while listening to Booger and Wittless, I have an overwhelming urge to skewer both of my ears with hot metal spikes. 

Not any more.

I no longer think that will suffice. I’m thinking I now have to douse myself in jet fuel and light a match to have any chance of escaping the suffering. 

• Haha (+1) 1