Notable Offensive Moves by McDermott

jrober38

On 11/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, jrober38 said:

Bills Offensive Moves with McDermott as HC.

- trade Sammy Watkins for 2nd round pick

- signed Vlad Ducasse,  Patrick DiMarco & Andre Holmes 

- don't pick Mahomes or Watson, trade out of the #10 spot

- trade up for Zay Jones

- draft Dion Dawkins

- sign Anquan Boldin 

- trade 3rd round pick for Kelvin Benjamin

- bench Tyrod Taylor so Nate Peterman can play

- trade Cordy Glenn and a 1st round pick to move up in the draft 

- trade Tyrod Taylor 

- sign Chris Ivory 

- trade 1st rounder and two 2nds for Josh Allen

- sign Jeremy Kerley

- trade for Cory Coleman

- cut Cory Coleman

- start Nate Peterman as QB1

- trade AJ McCarron for 5th round pick 

- sign Derek Anderson

- sign Terrell Pryor 

How has McDermott earned another year to try and fix the offense? 

This is their OL, their group of QBs, their RBs, and their WRs, and the offense is scoring 10.6 PPG. 

.....how or why does McBeane get a pass?.....isn't he the Big Dawg GM?.........woefully misleading............

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Bolded has been skipped over by several fans but very important, both should have stayed.

It is particularly disturbing, because I think that both Sanjay Lal and Aaron Kromer were under contract and would have been obligated to continue with the Bills had McCoach decided to keep them.

Instead, McCoach decided to keep Crossman (but incongruously thought it would be wise to fire his assistant, Kathryn Smith).

I have no idea how Crossman has survived three regimes.

Edited by Peter
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

It is particularly disturbing, because I think that both Sanjay Lal and Aaron Kromer were under contract and would have been obligated to continue with the Bills had McCoach decided to keep them.

Instead, McCoach decided to keep Crossman (but incongruously thought it would be wise to fire his assistant, Kathryn Smith).

I have no idea how Crossman has survived three regimes.

Kromer might had said screw it anyways after Woods retired, Glenn traded and then Iggy retiring as idiot Beane felt the need to make the probowl lineman take a pay cut.

I'm happy for Kromer though. Linking up with McVay is awesome for him and has helped the line out alot, Gurley looks amazing now behing their Oline.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....how or why does McBeane get a pass?.....isn't he the Big Dawg GM?.........woefully misleading............

He is a yes man for McD. McD was hired first. Has the power Beane was hired because of relationship with McD

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

He is a yes man for McD. McD was hired first. Has the power Beane was hired because of relationship with McD

....don't see how this "marriage" succeeds when we have the hierarchy azz backwards........McDermott may idolize Andy who is GM, HC AND Personnel Director, but he's not even close to loose dirt on Andy's cleats....good Lord.............