Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

I wish Chao would just STFU and stop spouting off on medical situations he is not intimately privy to. 

Glad someone else posted this.  He's annoying as hell; offering diagnoses and playing timelines based upon nothing more than a video review.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GG said:

I thought he did in camp. Much more than Pitts. 

When it comes down to numbers at the end of preseason coaches, especially ours, typically place a premium on special teams ability and Wallace, given his skinny frame, lack of speed, and lack of strength, just doesn’t offer that package. He does offer damn good technique as a corner though, and that’s why I like his chances.

Week 10: Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (3:31)

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Sean McDermott for this week's Coffee With the Coach. They discuss injuries at the quarterback position, mixing and matching along the offensive line, and a fan asks coach a question via Twitter.

Top 7 Storylines for the Bills-Jets in week 10

uni8kcbreprdxs8ukozu.jpg

The Bills dive head first into the AFC East starting this week. They’ve got seven games left on their 2018 schedule, and five of the seven are against divisional rivals.

The Bills, who’ve dropped four straight games, travel to New Jersey to play the Jets, who’ve lost three in a row.

Here are some of the top storylines for the game this week:

1. BILLS QB A QUESTION MARK AGAIN

2. JETS QB SITUATION IN A FUNK ALSO

3. BILLS OFFENSE STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

4. JETS OFFENSE NOT MUCH BETTTER

5. CHANGE UP AT CB FOR THE BILLS

6. SOME NEW FACES ON THE HORIZON?

7. A LONG WAIT FOR THE BYE

Edited by 26CornerBlitz