• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of frigging hillbillies..

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/...e.ap/index.html

284831[/snapback]

Show me proof of creationism, and I'll change my beliefs. For now though, I'm more tempted to believe that the car went from the Model T, along several steps, to where we are now. I dont think Henry Ford woke up one morning and found a Ferrari in his garage.

Show me proof of creationism, and I'll change my beliefs. For now though, I'm more tempted to believe that the car went from the Model T, along several steps, to where we are now. I dont think Henry Ford woke up one morning and found a Ferrari in his garage.

284859[/snapback]

antimatter is proof of creationism. I dont think evoloution and creationism are mutually exclusive

You must not want to hear the truth.  You're one of those liberals, aren't you?  Those liberals are just so blah blah blah blah....

284874[/snapback]

You've got me on the wrong side. I'm not saying Rush is my hero, but he speaks the truth.

That being said, I'm not going to start a political debate here.

284859[/snapback]

Some cows are better than others. Some crops are better than others. Evolution exists, but if that is all there is, then you must accept the fact that some human species must be better than others. That is, a master race has to exist according to evolution. Why should homo sapiens buck the evolutionary trend? Yet, we rightfully reject that notion. Poor science, but there it is.

Blzrule on the PPP section put it thusly: "If we are made of goo, until someone can explain where the goo came from, creationism has it's place...".

Charleston, SC is one wacky town...a great place to visit for a few nights because of the atmosphere and beautiful environment, but you start picking up on a few odd things the longer you are there.

At least Charleston has Tommy Condon's...a truly uberific and joygasmic bar.

Blzrule on the PPP section put it thusly: "If we are made of goo, until someone can explain where the goo came from, creationism has it's place...".

284879[/snapback]

You know that you are taking a credibility hit when you quote Nozzlenut, right? :blink:

No Joke - they aren't showing it our iMax theather in Charlotte.

Welcome to the Bible belt!

284873[/snapback]

No I meant its a joke that they arent showing it. Sorry if that was misinterpeted.

People can make choices. You do not want to see it, then don't. If you do, then go.

No I meant its a joke that they arent showing it.  Sorry if that was misinterpeted.

People can make choices.  You do not want to see it, then don't.  If you do, then go.

284902[/snapback]

Exactly. Hillbillies are special. They don't agree with something? Well, then dangnabbit, we won't stand for it.

It would be like educated people in the North saying they refuse to have Passion of the Christ shown because it shows Jesus, etc... (I know some people protested POTC, but for reasons of violence, etc... you get my point).

You know that you are taking a credibility hit when you quote Nozzlenut, right?  :blink:

284890[/snapback]

Yes - but an astounding meeting of the minds occured on a particular occasion. So I'll take the hit. I can't think of another circumstance coming up that would elicit a quote, tho...:blink: