Rams inquired about Hughes

Virgil

55 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Was just reading that.  

Feels like mcbeane have at least a little loyalty to the core players.  Hughes and McCoy will be here next year if they can restructure them a bit. 

Yeah I think they'll definitely be here. I mean Hughes is a monster and a strip sack machine , as well as a leader.  Shady is a top playmaker in the nfl, despite the numbers and also a leader and Captain. 

Both will be surrounded by an influx of talent and I believe next year will be the year we turn into legit contenders

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

didn't know they were that desperate for pass rush, guess they want to go all in for the super bowl. I can see them crashing in few years.

I don't see the Bills finishing lower than LAR... I believe we'll get a top 4-5 pick most likely... I wouldn't mind trading down a few spots and picking up an extra 2nd rd pick... I wouldn't be shocked if they actually traded back/down a couple of times picking up a couple extra 2nd rd picks in the process while ending up drafting between #10-12...  Those extra 2nd rd picks could help replenish the talent on this team...