Bills might very well be the worst offensive team in NFL history compared to the era they play in

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Im sure your being critical keeps them up at night

According to you and some of the other old timers here you should never criticize DEM BILLS cause it makes no difference. Just accept the things  they do and be happy DEM BILLS are still in Buffalo

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

To not trust them and be critical of their poor performance?

Do you think your unwavering support of Jauron and Chan and Rex has made any positive impact or difference at all?

Because it hasn't.

None of it matters..........it's just a product and a pastime.

Pure nonsense. The biggest problem with this franchise right now is that the fanbase has not placed enough faith in Beane and McDermott.

They'd be 8-0 scoring 45 points a game if it weren't for inpatient millennials like you. Go to Starbucks and enjoy that mocha latte pal!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Pure nonsense. The biggest problem with this franchise right now is that the fanbase has not placed enough faith in Beane and McDermott.

They'd be 8-0 scoring 45 points a game if it weren't for inpatient millennials like you. Go to Starbucks and enjoy that mocha latte pal!

Why should there be more faith in this regime when they put together one of the worst offenses ever. In an era where points are easy to come by its not difficult to score at least a TD each week but for the Bills its like building the pyramids. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Im sure your being critical keeps them up at night

Yeah.......it doesn't matter........that's what I just said..........I know you aren't too bright but try to follow the conversation.........and perhaps get some other hobbies so you don't have to live in a fantasy world where it somehow does.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah.......it doesn't matter........that's what I just said..........I know you aren't too bright but try to follow the conversation.........and perhaps get some other hobbies so you don't have to live in a fantasy world where it somehow does.:thumbsup:

So...all insults aside because that is what you do when you get called out on your *****

They will probably aggressively address this offense in the offseason which has probably been the plan all along.......What will you then turn your pitchfork to when you look like a dumbass for not being patient.....maybe the special teams?

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Why should there be more faith in this regime when they put together one of the worst offenses ever. In an era where points are easy to come by its not difficult to score at least a TD each week but for the Bills its like building the pyramids. 

Have you ever heard of a little musician by the name of George Michael? He had a pretty damn inspiring song about faith and it's high time the youngsters and fraudsters around here start heeding his words instead of demanding french fries and such.

WOW is all I can say to the ones who say you can't be critical of DEM BILLS. I am guessing you guys are fine with Peterman at QB. If he goes and throws 4 more INTS tomorrow thats ok cause you can't be critical of him. DEM BILLS know what they are doing.

On 11/2/2018 at 3:22 PM, PittsforDave said:

Pathetic. Fire these clowns. 

Is it time to fire their replacements yet? Or do we have to wait? I guess we should know their names first....

Maybe after a couple pre-season games! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Have you ever heard of a little musician by the name of George Michael? He had a pretty damn inspiring song about faith and it's high time the youngsters and fraudsters around here start heeding his words instead of demanding french fries and such.

I know who George Micheal is and I am not demanding INSTANT SUCCESS. I KNOW THEY ARE REBUILDING and like most fans that are upset knew the record would be bad.  Its hard to have FAITH in a regime when they put out one of the worst QB's ever to play. I am sorry the guy should have been cut after his first game this year. The mistakes they have made on the offensive side of the ball this year is inexcusable.  Most teams when they draft their rookie QB give them some help but not the Bills. Their coach still believes that you can win with field position and pounding the rock. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

WOW is all I can say to the ones who say you can't be critical of DEM BILLS. I am guessing you guys are fine with Peterman at QB. If he goes and throws 4 more INTS tomorrow thats ok cause you can't be critical of him. DEM BILLS know what they are doing.

Please name ONE poster who said you can’t be critical. Seriously! If you can’t, then please stop with that nonsense. You keep up with the same stuff. They messed up the QB thing in grand fashion. You don’t $%#^ can the whole regime over that. Even they admit they messed up. Mistakes happen, educated guesses miss the mark, and sometimes you get bad breaks. 

You move forward, and see what they can do to get the offense going in the right direction. A lot of things ARE going in the right direction. They picked their QB (which admittedly might lead to their doom, time will tell), they cleared the cap, they had a great draft, they have a bunch of picks to use as capital to move around in the next draft, etc. People who see both sides and have opinions can stand proud. People who just whine are tiresome. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Please name ONE poster who said you can’t be critical. Seriously! If you can’t, then please stop with that nonsense. You keep up with the same stuff. They messed up the QB thing in grand fashion. You don’t $%#^ can the whole regime over that. Even they admit they messed up. Mistakes happen, educated guesses miss the mark, and sometimes you get bad breaks. 

You move forward, and see what they can do to get the offense going in the right direction. A lot of things ARE going in the right direction. They picked their QB (which admittedly might lead to their doom, time will tell), they cleared the cap, they had a great draft, they have a bunch of picks to use as capital to move around in the next draft, etc. People who see both sides and have opinions can stand proud. People who just whine are tiresome. 

I can name 2 posters who said you can't be critical. John from Riverside being one of them. 

I never said they should be fired yet but if by next year at this time and the offense shows no improvement they should be fired. Their biggest mistake is that Peterman is still on this roster and is starting. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

What I find pretty comical nowadays on this board is the punchbowl pissers (aka the critical people) attack left and right anyone that has any type of optomism about this team........

But they cant handle it when it is turned on them.  Make no mistake.....when the bills go into this offseason and complete their plan to bring the offense up to the defense......the "critical" ppl will be remembered......those people who did not have the patience to see the rebiuld through

Did you think having a losing season was going to be pleasant?   They dont want to overpay for talent again.....so they are gonna have to find players in the draft......its harder to find those players when your picking in the middle of the draft.   Its a REBIULD

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I can name 2 posters who said you can't be critical. John from Riverside being one of them. 

I never said they should be fired yet but if by next year at this time and the offense shows no improvement they should be fired. Their biggest mistake is that Peterman is still on this roster and is starting. 

Actually sir....I was being sarcastic as hell with you when I said that.....sorry you could not see it

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

I’ve never seen ANBODY say you can’t be critical. How you do it may have been called into question. Come on people, just be reasonable. No middle school histrionics. 

“If by next year” means the “fire everybody now, or yesterday” crowd should wait until next year. I’ll want a change too, IF they don’t make thier plan work. But it takes time when you had to tear it down and start over. Looking for things to be miserable about is a lousy way to go through life. 

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What I find pretty comical nowadays on this board is the punchbowl pissers (aka the critical people) attack left and right anyone that has any type of optomism about this team........

But they cant handle it when it is turned on them.  Make no mistake.....when the bills go into this offseason and complete their plan to bring the offense up to the defense......the "critical" ppl will be remembered......those people who did not have the patience to see the rebiuld through

Did you think having a losing season was going to be pleasant?   They dont want to overpay for talent again.....so they are gonna have to find players in the draft......its harder to find those players when your picking in the middle of the draft.   Its a REBIULD

Actually sir....I was being sarcastic as hell with you when I said that.....sorry you could not see it

Its not that people are not patience for a rebuild. As a fan I have gone throw it with the Sabres so I should know what its like. ITS NOT FUN REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Most fans aren't upset with the losing, its the lack of being competitive in games. Its one thing to lose in close games but to be blown out as much as they have been with the worst offense in a long time is another. In a rebuild year its one thing to have a bad offense but to last and that far behind the 2nd worst team brings up lots of questions. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

Its not that people are not patience for a rebuild. As a fan I have gone throw it with the Sabres so I should know what its like. ITS NOT FUN REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Most fans aren't upset with the losing, its the lack of being competitive in games. Its one thing to lose in close games but to be blown out as much as they have been with the worst offense in a long time is another. In a rebuild year its one thing to have a bad offense but to last and that far behind the 2nd worst team brings up lots of questions. 

I will say it again......

THis team is not (imo) trying to go 8 and 8 again for the millionth time.....the frustration you are feeling is being a mediocre team that wins just enough games to miss out on blue chip draft picks while still not making the playoffs......once again imo THAT is the frustration you are feeling.....

This team has not been 3 and 13 bad.....THAT is actually part of the problem

The bills are doing something different.....they need to be given the chance to find out if it actually works for them.  You are taking all the different front offices and rounding them into one big beating....they are not......this particular group has had TWO YEARS (one of them making the playoffs)

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I will say it again......

THis team is not (imo) trying to go 8 and 8 again for the millionth time.....the frustration you are feeling is being a mediocre team that wins just enough games to miss out on blue chip draft picks while still not making the playoffs......once again imo THAT is the frustration you are feeling.....

This team has not been 3 and 13 bad.....THAT is actually part of the problem

The bills are doing something different.....they need to be given the chance to find out if it actually works for them.  You are taking all the different front offices and rounding them into one big beating....they are not......this particular group has had TWO YEARS (one of them making the playoffs)

I know they aren't trying to go 8 and 8 for the MILLIONTH TIME. Most fans expected them to win maybe 3 to 5 games but you can still be competitive in games and have a 3 to 4 win season. Look at the other teams that are worse then the Bills, they lost but atleast they are in majority of the games. IMO their eventual downfall will be the continued thinking that Peterman is a legit NFL QB. 

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I know they aren't trying to go 8 and 8 for the MILLIONTH TIME. Most fans expected them to win maybe 3 to 5 games but you can still be competitive in games and have a 3 to 4 win season. Look at the other teams that are worse then the Bills, they lost but atleast they are in majority of the games. IMO their eventual downfall will be the continued thinking that Peterman is a legit NFL QB. 

Or Peterman is bad enough to ensure the top 5 pick

You cant complain they are not competitive and then say you understand they are gonna have a losing season.

The more time that goes on....the more I am thinking that is the mistake that was made last offseason....the first year of the rebiuld.....everything pointed towards them taking a QB in this past draft......and they ended up winning too many games and had to give up 2nd round picks....picks that could have been helping us NOW.....to select the QB that they had to use Glenn a trade bait and use picks to get to the 7th spot.

The bills are not making that mistake again.....