The Marquee Matchup of Week Nine: LAR (8-0) vs. NO (6-1) - Great Game!!

Who Wins the Game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

What a way to battle back by the rams. Also, I think kicking the extra point is going to become obsolete for good teams. The Rams are 5 for 6 on two point attempts this season. That equates to 83.3%. Extra point rates average from 76-100%, depending on the team. I think going for 2 is a much better gamble for the reward. 

I thought that was a tribute to Joe Horn...

Regardless,  I felt that celebration was absolutely stupid....this game is WAY too close to be giving up 15 yards to a team that has given them all they can handle....absolutely idiotic if you ask me...

6 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I thought that was a tribute to Joe Horn...

Regardless,  I felt that celebration was absolutely stupid....this game is WAY too close to be giving up 15 yards to a team that has given them all they can handle....absolutely idiotic if you ask me...

Yep sorry, it was Horn. I had the wrong guy 

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t get the TD celebration? 

Years ago Saints WR Joe Horn pulled a flip phone out of goalpost padafter a TD. Had to be  mid 2000s. Motorola Razr era

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t get the TD celebration? 

Joe Horn, former WR for the Saints, scored a touchdown, pulled up the goalpost and pulled out a cell phone and acted like he was making a call....was a stupid celebration penalty back then, but actually idiotic today, IMO....the game was WAYY too close to be giving up 15 yards of field position to a team that has given you all you can handle....

• Thank you (+1) 1