just play peterman!!!

Sgt. Ski

It would be nice to see a Buffalo QB throw TD passes of course I'd still prefer it was to other Bills players.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Nate and Allen have played the same number of games: 5.

Both have been terrible. 

Nate is very clearly horrible and should be cut from the team.

Josh just needs more time to develop and is going to be a star.

Peterman has not played 5 whole games adding his time together gets it closer to 2 which would sound better if you didn't have to cram all those terrible plays into just two games worth of time.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

He sucks.  Get over it.  There are probably people on this message board that have more of an NFL arm than he does.  I am not one of them, but I am sure there are some.

I'm sick of hearing the "he has a really weak arm nonsense". He threw it 53 MPH. Deshaun Watson threw it 49 MPH.

The pick-6 he threw had nothing to do with arm strength. The DB knew the route and jumped it.

By the way the Bills were losing 10-3 deep into the game because Allen couldn't do anything all game. Peterman was the one who got them the lead.

Peterman threw some really nice passes that game. Way better than anything Allen or Anderson has thrown. 

Edited by suorangefan4

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I'm sick of hearing the "he has a really weak arm nonsense". He threw it 53 MPH. Deshaun Watson threw it 49 MPH.

The pick-6 he threw had nothing to do with arm strength. The DB knew the route and jumped it.

By the way the Bills were losing 10-3 deep into the game because Allen couldn't do anything all game. Peterman was the one who got them the lead.

Peterman threw some really nice passes that game. Way better than anything Allen or Anderson has thrown. 

He can’t throw an out pass. Hence all the INTs and jumped footballs. That is lack of arm strength period

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

By the way the Bills were losing 10-3 deep into the game because Allen couldn't do anything all game. Peterman was the one who played great and got them the lead.

Combine ball speeds? Seriously?   :lol:  Peterman has a less than NFL caliber in real live game play against actual competion. 

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

He can’t throw an out pass. Hence all the INTs and jumped footballs. That is lack of arm strength period

He can throw it. 

I just proved to you that he has a stronger arm than Watson and some other QBs in the NFL. 

The 20-yard pass to Andrew Holmes on 3rd and 15 had some power behind it. The TD in the back of the endzone to Zay did as well.

He's not the first QB to throw an INT on that type of throw. DBs sit on that route when we throw it because we run that route really often. The playoff game against Jacksonville had 30 MPH wind if I remember correctly. 

Our fans are idiots. We have nothing to lose giving Peterman more experience. We're already close to being out of the playoff race. Anderson doesn't give us a great chance at winning (lost 37-5 to the Colts lol). Why not give Peterman more than a few games? Bills fans are acting like complete clowns.

Edited by suorangefan4