Where are all the darnold rosen and Mayfield fans?

Hebert19

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nice straw man there, not even close to what I said. In fact, I’ve said the opposite in this very thread. I’ll repeat no one in their right mind thinks that Mahomes would duplicate his current performance here. However, Mahomes could have been drafted, sat a year behind Taylor, different player decisions made by the FO etc. You must think Mahomes would be terrible in Buffalo, Allen would set records in KC etc? 

Another what if guy. Lovely.

13 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is by far the worst of the bunch and that is the point that most of us tried to make before the draft. There were better options available. The other 3 aren't going to make the pro bowl this year either but Mayfield and Rosen were my top 2 and they look the part. Darnold is all over the place and I was never a fan because he's too inconsistent. The key to the QB position is accuracy and consistency. Darnold has the accuracy but Allen has neither. It wasn't hard to see what the outcome would be. Teams drafted them because of the other things they can do but I don't remember Brady or Montana jumping over dudes to get first downs. But they were both accurate and more important consistent.

Are you saying Mayfield and Rosen are the next Brady and Montana? Goober time.

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I didn't get that from his post.

You have a one track mind. Allen sucks mode. 9 out of 10 posts. Get over it. He won't get any better unless they let him throw vertical. Did you not see what ended up happening to Anderson? Your hatred for Allen is scary. Sell your guns before you do something stupid. Or shall I say stupider.

12 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

You have a one track mind. Allen sucks mode. 9 out of 10 posts. Get over it. He won't get any better unless they let him throw vertical. Did you not see what ended up happening to Anderson? Your hatred for Allen is scary. Sell your guns before you do something stupid. Or shall I say stupider.

Take another swig of that Kool Aid my friend, it'll calm those nerves.

Edited by PeterDude

On 10/28/2018 at 11:27 PM, Nelius said:

Dude I didn't use NPC to insult anybody? I called it dumb from the beginning and then simply explained what it meant? I think you're confused. I called the groupthink in using it "ironic" but I personally have never used that as an insult, the stupidity of it all is my entire damn point.  I'm completely lost and think you confused me with somebody else or lost the conversation somewhere. Go back and reread, please. Somebody used the meme, I called it lame, and then explained what it meant when asked. That's it.

^ Gif above also works for this response as well.

Guy when you want to make sense, get back to me. This NPC stuff is weird.

18 hours ago, BB@Shooter said:

BB@shooter telling someone to get rid of their guns because they're not confident about allen.

Lol

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Guy when you want to make sense, get back to me. This NPC stuff is weird.

I never used it as an insult, I simply explained what it meant. All of the posts are here in this thread to read yourself. You trolling, dude? It seems that we're on the same page and I get that you may be angry and defensive about the fact that you got confused and have completely butchered this weird attack of yours, but you're completely wrong here have frankly seemed on the fringe of positive mental health for awhile now. Hope you're good.

Edited by Nelius

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I never used it as an insult, I simply explained what it meant. All of the posts are here in this thread to read yourself. You trolling, dude? It seems that we're on the same page and I get that you may be angry and defensive about the fact that you got confused and have completely butchered this weird attack of yours, but you're completely wrong here and have frankly seemed on the fringe of positive mental health for awhile now. Hope you're good.

I'm on the fringe of positive mental health?  

I know what you're trying to do their and if I was as sorry as you I'd respond.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm on the fringe of positive mental health?  

I know what you're trying to do their and if I was as sorry as you I'd respond.

Anybody else want to argue with this confused, stalking weirdo? I can't even follow what his beef is right now, but he clearly wants to argue. Sorry to take up space for the community.

7 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Anybody else want to argue with this confused, stalking weirdo? I can't even follow what his beef is right now, but he clearly wants to argue. Sorry to take up space for the community.

I reread the original post, I took the context wrong. I'll admit that, my bad. I definitely read it wrong the first time.

My apologies on that. 

I'll say though, damn, calling, ridiculing, someone for being mentally ill. You know most posters on this board would be up in arms. I'll never report you, because I really have no reason to care what you think of me.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

19 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is by far the worst of the bunch and that is the point that most of us tried to make before the draft. There were better options available. The other 3 aren't going to make the pro bowl this year either but Mayfield and Rosen were my top 2 and they look the part. Darnold is all over the place and I was never a fan because he's too inconsistent. The key to the QB position is accuracy and consistency. Darnold has the accuracy but Allen has neither. It wasn't hard to see what the outcome would be. Teams drafted them because of the other things they can do but I don't remember Brady or Montana jumping over dudes to get first downs. But they were both accurate and more important consistent.

I didn't want him either for all those reasons as I had him as my 4th choice (ahead of Jackson based off him being high on Kelper and Mayock's board).  There's a rush to prove that you're right, but we need to give this guy some weapons and even an average line before writing him off as the next Kyle Boller.  I'm hoping he develops into a Matt Stafford or Cam Newton like quarterback who aren't the most accurate passers.  I won't count on it, but just trying to say "I told you so" is premature at this point. 

15 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I reread the original post, I took the context wrong. I'll admit that, my bad. I definitely read it wrong the first time.

My apologies on that. 

I'll say though, damn, calling, ridiculing, someone for being mentally ill. You know most posters on this board would be up in arms. I'll never report you, because I really have no reason to care what you think of me.

You're 100% right and I apologize. Thank you for checking back. I was at a loss and apologize for any frustration born insults, and will accept any penalty. Now hopefully we can drop this and get back to talking about how Josh Rosen looks like a skinny misfire.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

You're 100% right and I apologize. Thank you for checking back. I was at a loss and apologize for any frustration born insults, and will accept any penalty. Now hopefully we can drop this and get back to talking about how Josh Rosen looks like a skinny misfire.

We're all good. I just hope they got the picks right last year. Edmunds looked like he was having his best game of the year until the concussion. 

I really don't think most people are wrong when they insult me. The mental illness thing was new, but I always respect creativity. It's weird, half the time, I'm like I get why that poster is giving me *****. Maybe it is mentally illness. I don't wanna be a sensitive ass poster, especially given how I talk.

20 minutes ago, Nelius said:

This team probably makes most of us mentally ill. I'm just probably more off the deep end than most. But we are all treading water over there.

4 rookies.  Yes, 4 rookies on teams with crappy offenses. 

Patience people.   It is too early to pass judgement. 

For those who do pass judgement and boast more for any of the other 3 than JA. 

Come on Ted.  You should expect to catch flack.  (and not get prissy when you do)