Desean Jackson requests trade

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Both are better then anything we have. I’d take both and start them next week. Austin would be a good get here. A guy that can turn underneath stuff into big plays but also take the top off. He’s the type of player that could possibly breathe some life into this dead offense. Get Austin 8 or 9 crossing routes a game and maybe we can get lucky on a few. Then when Allen comes back, you have a guy that can beat a guy deep

What we have here sucks totally but what evidence do you have that Austin can be a playmaker at receiver? 

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

An interesting question is whether it is going to be easier to pick-up some credible offensive linemen than credible receivers from the free agent market. The Bills have the wherewithal to pay more for the players they are interested in. They need to diligently scout the league rosters and come up with some decent targets to pursue. Whaley had his faults but he was good at coming up with mid-tier free agents who proved to be productive. 

I think there will be OL out there in FA but it will be competitive to sign them. There are other teams with a lot of cap space and a need on their line - our division rivals from New York being an obvious one. The Bills need to be good recruiters. 

Tampa is not winning now.  Or next week, or this year.  That division is the toughest in football, the Panthers and Falcons have both been to the super bowl recently (within 5 years) and the Saints are as good as anyone.    The Bucs aren't even  the 3rd best team in their own division.   win now...that's rich. 

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

Tampa is not winning now.  Or next week, or this year.  That division is the toughest in football, the Panthers and Falcons have both been to the super bowl recently (within 5 years) and the Saints are as good as anyone.    The Bucs aren't even  the 3rd best team in their own division.   win now...that's rich. 

I have to think it’s more Koetter and Licht trying to salvage their jobs 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have to think it’s more Koetter and Licht trying to salvage their jobs 

At this point you're probably 100% correct.    

But then when the Hue Jackson circus comes to town......we'll all have front row seats, at least the ones of us down here in FL will 

Edited by Soda Popinski