McDermott too easy on the players

TwistofFate

We honestly have no idea what McD is like to the players...we dont see what's going on behind closed doors.  I totally understand the frustration.  It's one thing to not be good...but the offense is historically bad.  These guys just arent that talented...period.  Our o line is a mess our QB situation is a mess...our recievers are a mess.  This is what you get.

10 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

After multiple blowout losses I see no one benched, I see no one disciplined and I see next to no change in players demeanor. 

It has become, yeah, we were bad, we need to forget it now and move on to next week. 

I feel McD is a weak coach and nearing the half way point if the season, he's lost the team. 

The roster moves, the blowout losses, the seemingly lack of accountability at any real level, feels like this team is just going through the motions. 

This is the absolute worse shape I've ever seen this team in under any coaching staff this millennium. 

This team doesn't even look competitive.  It's embarrassing. 

I think it’s hilarious that so many Bills fans didn’t see that coming yesterday and are still appalled by it.

Derek Anderson.

Let me repeat myself.

DEREK. ANDERSON.

Good Lord, people.

47 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

We honestly have no idea what McD is like to the players...we dont see what's going on behind closed doors.  I totally understand the frustration.  It's one thing to not be good...but the offense is historically bad.  These guys just arent that talented...period.  Our o line is a mess our QB situation is a mess...our recievers are a mess.  This is what you get.

yeah i hear what you're saying, but look at him, a clapping moron.  can you imagine him  disciplining players?  probably says "Gee, tough day today, sport, but keep your chin up, it's gonna get better" [claps stupidly].  Or maybe like when Peterman turns in one of his typical performances, he says "Gee Nate, you didn't fail us, we failed you!" [claps clownishly]

51 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Evidence!

I saw evidence yesterday of a talented Defense playing with no heart. 

If I am a young player on a team that the management is doing NOTHING to make the Offense viable, I am not going to risk my career (injury) playing my heart out. NOPE.

"If they don't care, I don't care." THAT is where our Bills are at right now - IMHO 

2 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

So funny how 1/2 the posters seem to think that McD is both the GM and HC.  Or, basically, that Beane and McD are the exact same person or something. 

there's just so much blame to go around it seems unfair to focus on only one of the sad sacks

20 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Evidence!

I saw evidence yesterday of a talented Defense playing with no heart. 

If I am a young player on a team that the management is doing NOTHING to make the Offense viable, I am not going to risk my career (injury) playing my heart out. NOPE.

"If they don't care, I don't care." THAT is where our Bills are at right now - IMHO 

Or, maybe every single young player knows that they are playing for their next contract and that a majority of them never even get that 2nd contract, so they are playing as hard as they possibly can in order to keep playing in the league.  Maybe, just maybe, they just aren't that good.