Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

59 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The thread was dead. 

And you bumped it. 

So kill it.

And accept PMs so that when I want to say something to you, I don't have to bump a stupid thread like this.

The thread was dumb from the beginning. 

It's not like bumping it at this point is any more dumb than it was the 7 pages before I bothered.

Close it.  Lock it.  Take a breath.  Internet attention is not real love.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

52 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Punt on every down and hope for a safety  ? every time 

That would require some solid special teams play—do we trust Crossman enough to coach that part up? Would be a great new thread—which coordinator do you trust the least right now? Lol 

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

#1: Please stop harassing me.

#2: Stop spreading your alternative facts.  I deleted that Taylor thread very quickly after he was released, specifically to allow people to crow about being right.  Me keeping that thread open for months literally never happened and it's pretty sad you'd put something like that out publicly.

I deleted that thread within days after he was traded.  Saying it was months is ridiculous. And deleting is something you should do yourself with this one right now.  You have the power.

I actually tried sending this to you as a PM so as not to embarrass you, but your reputation is clearly suffering from your posting style--like your incessant nagging of 26CB. 

Hell, I have a better rep than you... I mean, that's just sad, Shady  :flirt:

....or to put it another way , it was deleted within 50 pages after he was traded, so back off shady. 

tranny  i'm sure you were just under the impression that being the last poster on each page was gonna close it.  got ur back here bud?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Idandria said:

At least watch the first quarter man. 

I'll watch the first, grudgingly the second. 

Depending on how it is progressing I may watch the 3rd and 4th, maybe all of it.  Or  I can watch something that may be more entertaining and switch back at the commercials. 

I'll be DVR set on record, so if a miracle happens I can start watching where I left off.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Great.   I was never “in” the Bills Mafia.  

I’ve been a fan longer than the group that invented has been around.   July of 2011 

Created by 2 guys who were blocked by Adam Schefter.  

I've been a member of TBD since the second year it existed, so what is your point? Great googily moogily...